about y/n ✨

_____ this means your first name.
Your name is _____ Ogami.
Age: 20 years old
Quirk: Elemental and Telekinesis
             • she can be a really OP character but since she's worn quirk suppressive gloves all her life, she can't go her full power because she's not used to her quirk. It's been suppressed all her life, she's never had the proper training to make her go her full strength.

(Pros about her quirks)

- with her water element she can heal injuries but nothing life threatening. She can heal others quickly but not herself, but she does heal by herself without trying but it's such a slow process.

- with her darkness she can blind her enemies, but when she uses her darkness her eyes go pitch black and her voice vibrates. Her enemies receive a burning sensation when they inhale the darkness and their eyes also turn black with black veins surround their eyelids.

-her light element she can make the affects of the darkness go away. Also light up a dark place such as an alley poorly lit.

-she can paralyze her enemies for about 3 minutes and can bolt through the streets. She can create hundreds of bolts in her hands and strike her enemies with it, but that attack takes so much out of her. She can take in energy from anything machine related and use that power on her enemy. (Y/n is more comfortable and loves using her lightning more than her other elements.)

-fire can form all throughout her body.

-with her earth, she can manipulate anything within the earth, for example trees,dirt,grass,stone and other things in that category.

- she doesn't really use her wind element but when she sneezes she gets pushed back with how much power is within that one sneeze😂 sounds cheesy but it's pretty funny.

- she can show someone her memories with her telekinesis by putting both of her hands on the sides of someone's head.

- she can freeze her victims in her ice. (Basically can do what Todoroki can do😅)

(Cons about her quirks)

- if she lets her anger get the best of her, her darkness can take over and it will burn her body. 👿❤️‍🔥

-if she uses her fire for too long, it'll burn her skin. 🔥🤕

-when she uses her ice for a long period of time, she will start to freeze and frost forms on her body. 🥶

-when she uses a big attack with her lightning, the side affects are if she gets too close to someone she can shock them a bit (kinda like when you try to pull a piece of gum out of that fake gum that shocks you). And her hair stays standing for a few minutes. 😖⚡️

-she gets bad headaches and migraines when she uses her telekinesis. Despite it being a powerful quirk, she refuses to use it.

There are more details about her quirks but they'll be within the story 🥰

Height: 5'3😭
Likes: ramen 🍜 and gyoza 🥟
Dislikes: Strawberry ice cream 🍦

You're from America and you decided to move to Japan for a fresh start. Hoping to become a hero with an amazing quirk like yours because hero's weren't really welcomed back in your hometown. Wanting to make a difference in the world. Striving to be the best hero the world has ever seen and possibly find love.... but that won't happen until you find the perfect guy.

~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first story. So please don't judge. It's not gonna be perfect🥰✨.