67. ghost

‼️⚠️ mature content ⚠️‼️

TW: animal abuse

"______?" My younger self asked.

"Yes?"

"Are we...finally going to be okay?" She asked.

Today, I decided to go into the Mindless Vast again to talk to my 'dark side'. I can only do this with the help of WitchCraft.

I smiled down at her as were sitting next to each other.

"Of course we are. Like I said before, you are safe now." I smiled giving her the reassurance she deserves.

She smiles and sighs but then her facial expression changes.

"What's wrong _____?" I asked and she sighs.

"Well, there is one problem and someone that I'll always be afraid of." She said and shook a bit.

"Who?" I asked.

"Dad.."

My eyes widened and I shuddered.

On the other side of the Vast, ______'s real body flinched which made WitchCraft wonder what she would be doing to make her original body act like this.

Honestly, I haven't thought about him in years...

"He won't be a problem." I said but she wasn't convinced.

Honestly...if I were to ever come across him again...I don't know what I'd do. Especially without Yuzu being here.. _______ thought.

- time skip back home-

I exhaled once I walked through the door. I went straight to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich. But, something was very odd. It was quiet. Too quiet.

"Luca?" I called out to him but I didn't hear anything.

"Luca??" I walked away from the kitchen and into the living room and called out his name again and then I started to panic.

"LUCA?!" I ran through every corner of the house searching for my pup but he was nowhere to be found. I started to get a bad feeling about this.

That's when Hawks had came home and noticed I was in distress.

"Huh? What's wrong _____?" He walked up to me.

"Luca's gone!!!"

"What? What are you talk-"

"HE'S GONE!! I DON'T KNOW WHERE HE IS!!! USUALLY WHEN I COME HOME HE RUNS OVER TO ME AND SAYS HI BUT I CANT FIND HIM ANYWHERE!!" I said out of breath.

"Where did you leave him last?"

"What the fuck do you mean 'where did I leave him last'?! Are you serious?!"

"Eh..sorry." He chuckled.

"Hawks this isn't funny!!! Luca means so much to me-" that's when I turned around and saw an envelope on the kitchen counter. Which I've never seen before.

"Wait what's this?" I asked and we both walked up. I opened the envelope and there were two pages. I read the first page out loud.

"You don't know me but you knew my brother. He went by the stupid name, KYRO..."

My heart dropped when I read that part and Hawks eyes widened.

"Kyro?" Hawks asked. "Keep reading ."

"Even though he's dead now, he can't finish the job. Which what I'm going to do. I'm going to kill what you love... and what you love so dearly is this dumb dog I found at your place. Since you don't have any kids I'm using this rat as a leverage. My father and I aren't proud of Kyro's mistakes but I will please my father by finishing my brothers job before my fathers time is up. Meet me by the Kyoto tower at night. My father and I will be waiting..."