48. itaru sato

‼️⚠️ mature content ⚠️‼️

"Of course babe, we can go to dinner tonight." Yuzu said as she was on the phone in her office. That's when _____ walks in and Yuzu smiles.

"Hey can I bring _____ too?" Yuzu asked and I raised a brow and sat in front of her desk in my hero costume.

"Alright I'll tell her. Love you!" Yuzu hung up and looks over at me and smiles widely.

"Wow I love the new look Ogami!" Her tail wagged. "Thanks, I needed a new design. But anyways what was that about?" I asked.

"That was Ells, we're going to dinner tonight and you're invited!"

"Are you sure? I don't want to be a third wheel to your dinner date."

"You're fine! Trust me. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't be together."

"Yeah I remember how nervous you were back then." I chuckled. "By the way this is the first time I've ever been here. It looks nice!" I said looking all around her office. She had a balcony so she can come and go as she pleases when there's an emergency. There was even a Silver Wolf statue in her office.

"But what's up girl? What can I do you for? Wait, are you switching over to my agency??" She asked as her tail wagged.

"I'm sorry to say but no. I told you I'm sticking with that idiot with wings." I said and she laughs. "But I came here for two things." I said. I first pulled out Ells's knife from my garment belt and placed it on Yuzu's desk and her eyes widened.

"Huh...that's the, knife Ells had from that night."

"Yeah, I wanted to return it."

"Thank you, I'll make sure she gets it back. What's the second thing?" Yuzu asked.

"Well, I was wondering if you have the time, if you can go with me to the federal prison?"

"Huh? For what?"

"For....Kyro."

"What? Did something happen?"

"No, I just need answers from him."

What he said about my mother that night I couldn't forget. He couldn't have possibly known about my mother's death, about my life.

"I want you to go with me so you can listen to his thoughts. Just in case he doesn't plan anything sketchy."

I just really need you there....for emotional support. I thought and I noticed her ears twitched.

"You could've just said that Ogami. Did you forget that I can hear your thoughts?" She asked.

"No, it was just hard for me to say that so I thought about it. I didn't want to look soft."

"You're not! You're strong _____. As strong as me." She said getting up from her chair. "Oh yeah, don't think I forgot about our rematch we need to have!" She laughed.

- time skip -

We walked in through the front entrance in our hero costumes and some security were excited seeing us here but realized that they needed to be professional at all times.

We walked down the hallway with the head of the security leading us and as we're walking down the hallway we walked passed a sign that said 'no gum allowed beyond this point' , and I saw some very familiar faces.

"Well if it isn't Saphira!" Iris smirked behind the glass wall with her hands behind her back cuffed up even with a mask over her mouth. In her cell, it was just a bed and a toilet. It was like that for all of them. Many cameras inside with guns attached.