27. oblivion

‼️⚠️ mature content ⚠️‼️

"Hey babe what should I wear tonight? I need to know what to wear cause I still don't know where you're taking me."

"Relax baby. Don't you trust me? Here...wear this tonight." He said and hands me a silver satin dress from the rack.

"You want me to wear this?" She asked.

"Yes. I know you'll look great in that."

"Ha since when do you have style Dabi? All you wear is black babe." I laughed as I looked at what he was wearing. He rolled his eyes and put the dress back.

"Alright you know what, here try this one on." He hands me a black dress.

"Black, that's more like it."

Dabi and I head over to the fitting rooms. He waited outside as I tried the dress on. After putting the dress on, I looked in the mirror, but....I didn't like it. I didn't like the way it looked. My curves were showing a little too much.

"Ugh Daaaabiii."

"Huh what's wrong babe?" He asked on the other side of the door. I opened the door letting him in and his jaw drops.

"Wow...you look magnificent in that dress babe. Hehe you should wear dresses more often." He smirks.

"Dabi I don't like it. My...my curves they show way too much and my hip dips....they're showing too much as well." I looked back in the mirror and rubbed my hips.

"You think I give a fuck? That's what makes you one of a kind. You're body is amazing, and beautiful. I love your hips. If I didn't like them I would've left you a long time ago."

What an asshole.

"Gee thanks."

"Plus...." He walks up slowly behind me and hugs me from behind, gripping my curves.

"It's more for me to grab onto when I'm....fucking you."

I blushed very hard. I could feel his hard dick against my ass. I turned around facing him and wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled. He leans in to kiss me and I moaned in his mouth. He was rubbing his hands slowly all throughout my body.

As we continue to kiss, I could hear Dabi closing the door and unbuckling his belt and he pulls his pants down. He bites my lip before he pulls away.

I looked down and my eyes widened. He was....hard. My face turned red.

"S-Sorry I just can't help myself when I'm with you."

I smirked. He grabs me and turns me around and bends me over as I placed my hands on the bench. He pulls my dress up to my hips and pulls my panties down. He puts his fingers in my mouth, and makes sure it's nice and wet.

He pulls his hands back and rubs his fingers against my pussy, making it wet. I moaned softly and he's pleasuring me. He stops...

And without hesitation Dabi forces himself, all of him, every single inch right inside of me and he grunts as he pushes in. "F-F-Fuck! You're so fucking tight, loosen the fuck up , shiiit."

I moaned with pleasure as he enters all of him in me and I feel like I can't breathe. He slowly begins to move back and forth at a good pace.

Out of nowhere he then bangs hard right into me and I scream, " FUCK!" as he does so. I covered my mouth cause I didn't want to be too loud considering we're in a mall. He let's go of me and grips the back of my neck as I'm still leaning down against the bench, with my ass high in the air. "You're mine ______ augh." He moaned.