60. oops

‼️⚠️ mature content ⚠️‼️

"Mmph!" I woke up the next morning not being able to move and my face is buried into something. I open my eyes and realized that my face is buried up against Keigo's chest!!! He has his arms wrapped around my body tightly and WERE BOTH NAKED!!!

WHAT THE HELL?!?

I escaped from his arms and sat up quickly, with the blanket covering my nude body and panicked.

"There's no way!" I muttered. "No no no no no no no!"

I had bite marks and hickeys from head to toe.

That's when Keigo wakes up to her panicking and sits up slowly and stares right at her with a smirk.

"Oh Buddha or God or whoever is up there PLEASE TELL ME THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN! THAT THIS ISN'T REAL!!" I said with eyes closed and hands together.

"Good morning baby bird."

I quickly turned around and I was at a loss of words. I wanted to yell at him but I couldn't get the words out as I'm looking at his flustered face, the same look he had when...

"Oh fuck! Keigo!"

My own words from last night echoed in my head as I remember leaving scratch marks on his back.

I then realized that his wings were gone and his feathers were all over the bedroom floor.

"KEIGO WHAT THE HELL DUDE!?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT WE DID?!" She yelled but obviously he had his attention on something else.

He leans against his hand as he just stares at her body. Seeing all the marks left behind and the blanket barely covering her body.

"What a great view.." he muttered and I snap.

I immediately cocked back my fist and covered it in flames and punched him in the face.

***

As they're making their way down stairs Luca tilts his head as he hears the two arguing.

"How could you let that happen Hawks??"

"You're the one who came onto me!!" He replied.

Although I really wanted it.... Hawks thought.

That's when Luca runs over to my side and starts barking at Hawks, protecting me.

"Ugh I can't believe this happened!!" I said and he chuckled. 

"Oh you think that's funny??"
I asked giving him a glare and he froze.

"N-No, but do you not remember what was going to happen if I didn't come and talk to you??" He asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"Some guy was going to take you away from everyone and leave the club! Who knows what he could've done to you!!" He said clenching his fists a bit.

"You should've never taken me to that party!! I wish you didn't!" I said stormed out leaving Hawks alone as his wings became droopy. 

I went to the backyard to take a breather and clenched my fists.

"You idiot.." I muttered.

That's when my phone rang. I looked at it and sighed and saw it was Katsuki calling.

"Ugh finally someone who isn't a complete idiot." I answered and he chuckled.

"Damn sounds like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Katsuki replied.