4. dabi

‼️⚠️mature content ⚠️‼️

After a long full week of training, I finally got the hang of using all of my elements but had somewhat control of them. But I still refused to use my telekinesis quirk. I didn't wear my black gloves anymore but I still kept them just in case.

Yuzu had to go back to work which left me all alone at her place.

Earlier today I had gotten a call today about my shipment finally arriving tonight. So with that I went to the grocery store. I didn't want to move into my room with an empty fridge.

It was around 8:30 pm when I started walking back home with two full bags of groceries. As I was walking down the sidewalk, I was listening to "From Time by Drake ft. Jhene Aiko".

I decided to take a short cut to the apartment. "Hmmmm this should take me straight home." I took a dark alley way that had a few street lights but not enough to light up the whole alley, back home.

"Ugh I really hope Yuzu is home so she can help me unpack." She groaned.

I suddenly saw two figures in front of me blocking my way. Was it Katsuki and Deku? No it can't be. They don't even know where I live.

"Huh? Hello?  Who's there?"

I put my earphones away and set the bags down. I used my light element to light up the alley to get a better view. When I got a clear view I saw two men who appeared to be thugs blocking my way.

"Well well, what do we have here. Are you lost darling?" One thug with white hair said and licked his lips. He starts walking up to me slowly.

"No. No I'm not. I was just on my way home. So if you'll excuse me." I kept the conversation simple and short. I didn't want to stay any longer than I needed to. I turned around to go the other way but there were two other thugs blocking my exit.

"Tch. What do you want?" She said as she started backing up against a wall as the four thugs start closing in and surrounding her. She clenched her fists, as she was getting ready to fight at any moment.

"Oohh nothing sweetheart. We just wanna...talk. Hehehe." One thug with blue hair said as he pulled out his knife. 

"You're so beautiful little girl." A thug with black hair said as he cracks his knuckles.

"Yeah? Well it's hard to say with all those clothes on." The blonde thug says with a perverted look in his eyes and reaches for my chest. I slapped his hand away.

"Oh ho hoo. Feisty aren't you?"

The blonde slaps me across the face.

"DO THAT AGAIN BITCH AND I'LL KILL YOU!" He growled.

The blue hair thug then drags the knife down my neck down to my chest. Cutting my shirt exposing my (small/medium/large) breasts in my red bra.

"Please...you don't want to do this or else- ."

"Or else what? You're gonna kills us?" He laughs

I smirked. "You guessed it." I used my fire element and released it all around me, creating a ring of fire, causing them to fall back.

"AUGHHH!" They were burned badly.

I then made a run for it.

I can't take them all at once. So the best thing to do is run! ______ thought as she ran for her life.

"GO GET HER!" The blue haired thug said as they all ran after her.

I then made a right hoping to have lost them but it turned out to be a dead end. I turned back around to go another way but they had already caught up to me. I was trapped!