The new Keyblade wielder

"I've been having these weird thoughts lately.

Like is any of this for real?

Or not?"

Sora woke up. He was lying on the grass under a tree next to his friends Riku, Kairi, Namine and his brother Roxas. They were talking about the upcoming Sport's festival at the school they were attending. Roxas was really excited about the festival. So was Riku but he didn't show it. Kairi and Namine didn't want to participate as their quirks weren't suited for combat. And Sora couldn't participate because he was quirkless.

"Everyone it's getting late we should go home" Kairi said as she checked the hour on her phone.

"Get up Sora we're going" Roxas said

"Alright. Let's go." Sora said, and the twins went home.

They were living in a small apartment with their uncle Cloud Strife. The apartment had 2 bedrooms one for the boys and one for Cloud a bathroom a living room and a kitchen.

"Uncle Cloud we're back" both boys said in unison.

"Good. Wash up dinner is almost ready" Cloud responded hearing the twins.

After they had washed up. They ate dinner with their uncle. Roxas was telling Sora and Cloud what happened at U.S.J. as class 1-A was attacked by villains there. Sora listened closely as his brother was describing how All Might, the number 1 hero in Japan, defeated a powerful bird villain.

After they finished dinner the boys did their homework watched a movie with their uncle and went to sleep.

(

Watch this)

Sora wakes up from a weird dream and looks thought the window. The sky was dark and gloomy. It was raining. Sora felt like something was watching him and something unexpected might happen today.

"Great start to a weekend. Right Roxas? Sora asked.

But Roxas didn't respond as he was still sleeping.Sora just looked at him and smiled. Then he took a shower, put on his clothes and went to the living room and saw Cloud sitting on the sofa and watching the news.

"Good morning uncle." Sora said.

" The morning could have been better" Cloud responded with a smile. "Look's like your date with Kairi is cancelled due to the weather.

"It's not a date" Sora blurted while blushing.

"Sure thing Kid" Cloud chuckled.

Then Sora's phone rang. It was Kairi. She was asking if the spiky haired boy wanted to postpone their meeting. But Sora said that there is no need. They were meeting in an hour, so Sora went to get ready.

Sora and Kairi were at the shopping mall to buy some clothes. Kairi was going at every clothes shop they saw and after 3 hours Sora was tired.

"Didn't think shopping was so exhausting" Sora thought" when we go shopping for clothes with uncle Cloud it usually takes only 30 minutes"

They stopped at a café to relax. Kairi ordered a Frappuccino and Sora ordered a palpu fruit smoothie as he wasn't a big fan of coffee.

"You know what?" Kairi started the conversation.