New student in 1-A and The Internships

Roxas was sitting in class talking to other students about the sports festival when Aizawa their teacher arrived.

"Morning" Aizawa said unenthusiastic as ever

"Good morning teacher" the class responded

"Today we will have a special hero class" Aizawa said.

The class panicked thinking it was a test or something worse

"Code names" the tired teacher said "We will be creating your hero names"

"This is going to be awesome" the class cheered

Aizawa quieted them down

"This is related to the hero draft picks that I mentioned last time. Normally first year students don't have to worry about them yet but your class is different." he said with a cold expression "In fact by extending offers to first years like you pros are investing in your potential and if they interest in you dies the offers will be cancelled."

"So you're saying that we have to prove our worth to the pros that chose us" the invisible girl said

"That's right" Aizawa responded "That's the offer list for your class"

The screen showed the results

2nd Todoroki 4123

3rd Bakugo 3556

4th Jisuberi 1539

5th Seiten 1001

6th Fukusei 358

7th Tokoyami 340

8th Iida 301

9th Kaminari 207

10th Kirishima 68

11th Yaoyorozu 62

12thUraraka 20

13th Sero 14

"In past years it was more spread out" the teacher said." And remember even if no one chose you. You still have to take part in the internship."

"Todoroki 2nd and Bakugo 3rd...?" Jiro said "Wait then who is first?"

"You're right Jiro" Kirishima said "Mr. Aizawa who took the first place?"

"I'm glad you noticed" Aizawa said "But before I reveal the first place There is someone I would like you to meet. Please come in"

A 2'3" Mouse entered the room It was wearing a gray shirt with a V-neck. It was also wearing red cropped trousers that are hemmed with the same checkered pattern as the jacket and yellow and gray shoes.

"Hey there fellas" the mouse said "I'm Mickey Mouse, and I'm a newest teacher at U.A"

"So what will you be teaching Mister..." Yaoyorozu asked

"Just call me Mickey" he responded "I will be teaching Geography and Heroics"

"Heroics?" Kirishima asked. "But isn't All Might teaching heroics?"

"Yes but Mickey here will be helping All Might" Aizawa said "Any more questions?"

"Mister Mickey, are you related to principal Nezu?" Ashido asked giggling

"Great observation skills Ashido" Mickey said "I'm Nezu's cousin from Canada"

Everyone was rather confused that Nezu had a cousin.

"Now back to the topic of the first place" Aizawa said "We have a new transfer student, and he is the one who got the most offers"

"Is it a girl?" Mineta asked