Bonus - Kairi's Internship?

Kairi despite being in class 1-D was asked to attend an Internship under Recovery Girl science, they have similar quirks.

Kairi was really nervous about working with the school nurse. Much to her surprise it was quite easy, she would just heal some students and Recovery girl taught her about different types of diseases and concussions. After 2 days (The same day as the Stain incident) Recovery girl and Kairi were asked to check on Tensei Iida also known as Pro-hero Ingenium.

"You're finally here" one of the doctors yelled, "But who is that?"

"This is my intern Kairi Kaiyō" Recovery girl explained "She has a healing quirk"

The doctor then explains what happened to Ingenium and asks if the heroine can heal him.

"For the last time my quirk makes one's body recover faster not heal them completely" Recovery girl said annoyed.

"I might be able to help" everyone turned towards Kairi

"But how?" everyone asked

"I can use 3 levels of healing: Cure - can heal scars cuts and concussions, Cura - can heal broken bones and some diseases, Curaga can heal major injuries but can only be used once a week." She explained.

Everyone was shocked that such a young girl has so much potential

"Then please do something" Tensei's wife cried (Idk if he has a wife but here he has)

"I'll do my best" Kairi said

She sat next to Ingenium and put her hands on his lower back and shouted Cura. Golden light filled the room and after a moment it faded.

"Mr. Iida can you feel your legs now?" Kairi asked

"I'm sorry but I can't" the pro hero replied as his wife started to cry again

"Don't worry I can still help" Kairi said determined "Curaga"

Again the golden light filled the room and after a moment it faded. Kairi was lying unconscious on the floor.

"She fainted from quirk exhaustion" Tensei said

He then unconsciously stood up and carried her to rest on one of the beds. Everyone was in awe. Tensei soon after realized he was walking and started to cry.

When Kairi woke up, she looked around. She was in the U.A.infirmary

"You're finally awake" said Recovery girl

"How long was I out?" Kairi asked

"12 hours" the nurse responded, "You need to be more careful with your quirk"

After a long scolding, Kairi asked Recovery girl what happened to Ingenum. The old woman said that Tensei was healed, but he retired from being a hero. Kairi asked why, and recovery girl said that Tensei believes that his brother is worthy to inherit the name Ingenium.

Kairi was then left to rest. She was thinking about how Sora, Riku and Roxas are doing on their internships.

A/N: Again sorry for the wait, I thought this bonus will be fast but I needed to focus on math. As i said in the previous chapter, Riku's internship is next