The Internships: Sora Part 1

Next day all the class 1-A students were standing at the train station getting ready to leave for their Internships.

"You all have your costumes. Right?"Aizawa asked "Remember not to wear them in public. Don't lose them or something. Also, Sora your hero outfit will be delivered to you tomorrow morning because the support department had some trouble finding a light and resistant material, so it doesn't restrict your movements and couldn't be destroyed easily."

"No problem" Sora said.

"And remember to have manners while interning" the tired teacher reminded his students "Now go".

Sora and Riku are waiting for Mickey to arrive and talking.

"So Riku what do you think we will be doing on our internship with Mickey." Sora asked

"I don't know Sora, but we are going to find out pretty soon" answered Riku and pointed at Mickey approaching them

"Hi there Sora, Riku." Mickey said "Are you ready for your internship?"

"Of course" Sora said excited

"Okay then" Mickey said "Grab my hand and I will use the Star shard to warp us where your internship will take place."

Sora and Riku took Mickey's hand, and he warped them away. They arrived at a strange castle. The castle's architecture was very remarkable, with its tower's tops resembling an interesting isosceles triangle, and a noticeable monster with horns on the center of the castle. Two smaller parts of the castle, lying on floating islands, are joined to the main structure by chains.

"This is Castle Oblivion" Mickey explained "Yen Sid and I found this structure about a month ago and saw it swarming with Heartless. We have explored this giant castle but the layout changes every time we walk in."

"Both of you will enter the castle and try to explore it using what you learned" continued Mickey "But watch out we don't know what will you face inside"

Sora and Riku both nodded in agreement.

"Ok now that's you know everything you have the rest of today and tomorrow to train and then the next day you will enter the castle" the Mouse said.

Sora uses that time to practice magic with Merlin and try out his hero costume. It was perfect for his fighting style. Riku was training his quirk with Mickey. After the two-day training has ended, Sora learned Thunder and Riku can now focus all the darkness in one place.

The time finally came and Sora and Riku were standing in front of the Castle Oblivion in their hero costumes.

The time finally came and Sora and Riku were standing in front of the     Castle Oblivion     in their hero costumes

(Sora's hero costume)

(Riku's hero costume)

They enter the castle, and they see a room full of Shadow Heartless. They quickly defeat all of them and go through the door. After around 15 minutes of walking they see a huge white hall with two doors at the end. The two friends look around, but they see nothing else in the hall.

"Guess we have to split up" Sora said.

"It seems so" Riku responded "But watch out Sora. Something isn't right."

Sora nodded and went through one of the doors saying "See you on the other side"

Riku just smiled and went through the other door.

Sora finds himself in a White room different from others he encountered so far. The walls had intricate emblems embedded on them and tall pillars were holding up the sealing. At the other side of the room Sora saw a white door. He then hears a sound of the doors behind him closing. Sora turned in the direction of the noise and saw a tall mysterious figure in a black full body coat wearing a hoodie.

"Who are you?" Sora asked, summoning his keyblade.

Don't worry Sora. Someone has sent me to see your growth," the hooded figure replied.

I don't understand, but I get a bad vibe from you" Sora said and tried to attack the figure, but it disappeared and appeared at the other side of the room.

"I expected nothing less from a future hero" the hooded figure chuckled "I apologize, but I have other maters I have to attend to. We will see each other very soon Sora" Then the man disappeared for good.

Sora was confused. Mickey told them that they will be on people inside only Heartless. He then walked across the room and opened the door. Inside there was a massive, muscular, humanoid Heartless with black skin. Its legs were rather short, and its feet were very thin and curl upward. Its arms were quite long, and it had two relatively small, twisted wings on its back. There was a large, heart-shaped hole in the Heartless's abdominal area, which penetrated straight through from the front to the back. Its head was covered in dozens of twisted, black tentacles. Only its small, glowing yellow eyes were visible.

Sora was ready for battle. He rushed forward and slashed one of the creature's arms. The Heartless groaned in pain and tried to attack Sora with it's massive arms but the boy easily dodged and climbed atop one of the arms. He then went up the arm and smacked the Heartless in the head with the Kingdom Key. Then the creature swiped its other arm at Sora knocking him off the giants body. The keyblade wielder was thinking how to defeat such giant opponent. But the Heartless didn't give him much time. It scooped up an orb of darkness, which split into many smaller orbs that rained from the sky. Sora tried to dodge the rain but to no avail. His skin burned like acid, and he felt that pain as he began adapting to the pattern of rain drops and dodged them. In the last resort Sora threw his keyblade at the giant Heartless head. The weapon hit its target and returned to Sora. He then got an idea. He could throw his keyblade at the enemy while dodging and countering his attacks. Sora did as he thought. The Heartless was getting weaker from every attack Sora threw at him. After what felt like an hour but was actually 2 minutes. Sora knew the next attack would be the one to take down the giant Heartless the yelled "Strike Raid" and threw the Keyblade at the enemy five times and finishes with a stronger throw called "Judgment". The Heartless was finally defeated. Sora was breathing heavily from exhaustion.

Somewhere else two figures in the same hooded coat as the one Sora encountered were watching the boy though something resembling a crystal ball. One of them had blonde hair slicked back and about jaw-length, with two long strands styled into distinctive antennae-like strands. The other one had shoulder-length, bright red hair styled into slicked-back spikes. His eyes were a bright emerald color, and he has a purple reverse-teardrop shaped marking under each eye.

"You seem really interested in this Sora Kid?" A female voice said

"Are you telling me you're not Larxene?" the other figure asked

"Haven't decided yet" Larxsene giggled "I think what interests me more is what The Organization sees in him."

"And you know Master won't tell us" the red haired figure said "But if you ask me. I think it's the strength of his heart.

"So you think the Organization is interested why the keyblade chosen Sora's heart?" Larxene asked

"To unlock the mysteries of a heart" the figure responded "Isn't that the Organization's mission?"

Larxene just giggled.

"Well I have to get back to my other boss" The other mysterious figure said "You know how hot-headed he is?"

"I heard that Sora's twin brother is interning there, Axel?" Larxene asked, "You think he has the same potential as Sora?"

"My mission is to find out just that" Axel responded "Now if you'll excuse me"

Axel then vanished into the darkness. 

A/N: The first part of Sora's Internship arc is done. Next time you're going to see what Roxas was up to.