The Sports Festival Part 1

On the day of the Sports Festival, Sora and Roxas woke up early. They quickly ate breakfast with their uncle and were just about to leave when Cloud stopped them.

"Sora, Roxas give it your all. I will be watching you guys carefully" Said Cloud

"Watch me win, uncle." Roxas said.

"Don't get too cocky, Roxas. I have trained a lot and if we fight I will defeat you. Sora retorted.

"Sora I'm glad that you're still chasing your dream." Cloud said

"Thanks Uncle see you later" the twins said and left the house.

Sora was in the class 1-D waiting room. He was nervous there would be so many people watching the festival, and he didn't want to make a fool out of himself. He then heard Present Mic announced the Students.

"It is time for the students to show up" the commentator said. "The new superstars that fought of the villains Class 1-A is here."

The students of class 1-A began walking towards the center of the arena.

"They didn't get much screen time, but that class is also full of talents Class 1-B" Present mic announced "Next up general studies classes C, D and E. Support classes F, G and H are here too. Last but not the least economics classes I, J and K."

The other classes also went towards the center.

"We're only here to make hero classes look better. Huh?" some students said.

"Don't worry about it, we also have some strong students. Right?" Sora said trying to cheer up his class.

When everyone gathered the pro hero Midnight asked the Student representative Katsuki Bakugo to make a speech.

"I declare that I will be number 1" The blond boy said.

All the classes started to shame class 1-A for thinking they are better, but Sora knew who Bakugo was from his brother, so he wasn't surprised at all.

Midnight then explains the rules of the first event the Obstacle Race.

Sora took his place and the race started. People before him got stuck in the narrow hallway leading to the first obstacle. He then used flowmotion to wall run and triangle jump his way across and Riku got the same idea. Todoroki from 1-A froze the floor, so the others couldn't follow him but was surprised to see two students already outside the corridor. The other students of class 1-A and even some people from other classes also saw thought Todoroki's plan and run after the half-and-half boy. Then the students saw the first obstacle, the robots from the entrance exam. About 7 zero-pointer robots were standing in front of the students. Todoroki quickly froze one of the zero-pointers and run forward.Sora was amazed by the two colored boy's power and summoned his Keyblade. The frozen robot fell, blocking the path that Todoroki made before crushing two students. Everyone was shocked that people can die here. But the two students who were crushed busted out of the robot's remains and ran up on its arm. On the other hand Bakugo used his explosions to dodge the robot's attacks and go above it. Some other students went by his example including Riku and Roxas. As for Sora destroying robots with his Keyblade as he pushed through the obstacle.

"The first obstacle was easy, huh?" Present Mic shouted "So then what's with the second one "The Fall"?"

The students were slowly walking on the ropes to get to the next pillar, some like Bakugo took the shorter path and went above the obstacle.

"Oi Oi Sora Seiten from Class 1-D seems to be grinding on rails" The commentator said surprised." How is he doing that?"

"It seems he has some sort of parkour quirk judging by the fact that he wall jumped through the corridor" Said Aizawa the homeroom teacher of class 1-A

Kairi and Namine were cheering on Sora and Cloud was watching his nephew with amazement.

"Now it's time for the Final obstacle. The minefield." Present Mic screamed.

Todoroki slowed down to avoid the mines and Bakugo was propelling himself toward the half-and-half boy taking the lead, Sora knew what to do to not step on to the mine. He cast blizzard using his Keyblade and used the ice that appeared to grind safely for a bit and then used flowmotion to propel him self forward but as he was getting close to the finish line he was caught of guard as a big mine explosion erupting in the back.Sora lost balance and fell down When the smoke disappeared a green haired boy was flying towards the finish line with Todoroki and Bakugo rushing towards him then when he was loosing speed he again used a mine next to the two boys chasing him to propel himself forward winning the race. Todoroki was in second and Bakugo in third. Riku and Roxas finished in 8th and 9th respectively and Sora was 17th.

Midnight was now explaining the rules of the second event, the "Cavalry battle". Sora felt sorry for the green haired boy as he was worth 10 million points and everyone would target him.

Sora wanted to talk to his brother about forming a team, but he noticed that Roxas already was in a team with Todoroki, a blue haired boy with engines on his legs and a blond boy with electric powers. Then he tried to go to Riku, but he was in a team with the boy worth 10 million a brown haired girl and a boy that looked like a bird. Then He saw a purple haired boy having only two teammates:a blond boy with something on his belly and a short silver haired boy and decided to Go talk to them.

"Your Shinso from 1-C right? I'm Sora Seiten from 1-D. I wanna join your team. Can I?" Sora said with a smile.

"Huh? He wants to join me? I don't know what his quirk is, so maybe i shouldn't brainwash him. And he isn't from the hero course the more people from general studies in the final event the better." Shindo thought to himself "Sure. You will be the right wing"

(The Cavalry battle goes on mostly the same as in canon(I tried to write the second event, but a couldn't))

After the time has run out, Present Mic was screaming the names of the teams that passed to the final event.

1st Team Todoroki

2nd Team Bakugo

3rd Team Shinso

4th Team Midoriya

"Now we will have an hour-long lunch break before the last event" the blond presenter screamed.

"Hey good work there Shinso." said Sora.

"Thanks. You weren't so bad yourself with that oversized key" Shinso smirked.

Both of them smiled and went their ways.

(Midoriya's and Todoroki's talk is the same)

Sora went to have lunch with Kairi and Namine. Both girls were impressed with Sora's growth. Then Roxas and Riku also came to have lunch with them

"Sora you were amazing!! How did you get so strong in just a week?" asked Roxas

"You weren't so bad yourself Roxas" Sora said smiling

"Well color me impressed Sora. I thought that you will be around 30th place in the first event. And heck your team even got 3rd in the second event" Riku said "I see your training paid off"

"Yea. But still I was aiming for the first place" said Sora

Everyone then laughed, including Sora.

A/N: Chapter 2 is done