1.

Ares's P.O.V.

I washed the blood off my hand, being utterly unbothered by the red water in the sink. I wiped my hands and left the bathroom of my office, only for Winston and Matthew walk in the office with concerning looks on their faces.

"Is everything alright?"- I asked calmly, pouring myself a glass of whiskey, silently offering them to what they nodded in agreement.

I watched my younger brothers sit down wordlessly and drown the alcohol in one go. I leaned on the desk in front of them, drinking the alcohol silently. 

"Remember you asked me to look into date regarding Klementov's siblings?"- asked blankly Winston, being the tech brother out of us three. 

Matthew is a doctor and I specialise in business relations and guns. All of us are professional at hand-to-hand combat, boxing, martial arts and knife-fighting. It works just right in our Mafia, which is lead by the three of us; we are equals for each other. 

"I do."- I said surely as they leaned back in the seats.

Klementov is our enemy. We got rid of his men, one by one, but the most sensitive spot is yet to be found. He has no parents, no lover, no offspring. Siblings were the last option.

"Well, he has no siblings."- sighed Winston, running his hand through his brown hair. 

Nerve-wracking silence fell in the room. 

"But we do."- stated Mathew, making my blood run cold. 

"Ares, we have a sibling out there. A sibling we know zilch about."- said Winston angrily and bitterly, watching how my fists clenched. 

"Do you know anything else about it?"- I asked blankly and they nodded, passing me a piece of paper. 

Our parents divorced when we were teenagers. Mother left without looking back, being the one, because of whom our family fell apart - she wanted "freedom", not life as a wife of Mafia Don. Dad was left heartbroken and depression drew him to the grave in mere 5 months after the divorce. 

I was a mother and a father when I was mere 15 years old, looking after my little brothers. I had to grow up because of our parents wrong doings, yet I don't regret everything I did because I love my brothers more than life and there is nothing I wouldn't do for them. We share exceedingly close-knit bond and are ready to do anything and everything for each other. 

I glanced at the paper and saw the tiniest paragraph about our sibling. Nothing except birth data: month, day, hour, location, hospital, blood type.

"She is our blood relative."- I almost whispered, seeing names of our parents, but no sigh of his or her name. 

"We need to find him or her, Ares."- said Mathew as we looked at each other. 

"And we will. Winston, you and I will look into the data to find out more about our sibling. Mathew, go to the hospital and ask around, maybe they know something about it."- I spoke calmly, determined to meet whoever it is. 

They nodded and we got to the task, automatically putting off everything. Mathew went to the hospital and Winston sat at the desk next to me. 

The two of us searched the web, cracking codes and passwords, looking for all people with last name Morales and exact birthdate. We spent hours on the search, not giving up until we dig the web upside-down.

"He or she cannot be older than 10."- I said, sighing heavily. 

A lot of what we found out so far is about people 30+ years of age. It is not what we are looking for at all.

"It is like he or she doesn't exist."- sighing Winston, reading the data. 

"Oh, she most definitely exists."- stated joyfully Mathew, dashing in the office, catching our full attention. 

"It is a girl?"- I asked with a smile and he nodded, beaming with delight. 

"The staff doesn't know her name or much about her because she came only once to get checked up. Doctors saw a tiny and feeble baby with her, but she did not let anyone check on our sister."- elaborated our youngest brother, making me clench my jaw. 

"Any idea where mum could go?"- asked bitterly Winston as we took a moment to think. 

The rest of the day we searched for our sister, commanding our men to look for her everywhere: in England and outside the country. 

We will stop at nothing to find our little Morales.