17.

Pierre's P.O.V.

Very heavy rainfall with hail forced us to make emergency landing in the nearest airport - Brussels-Zaventem airport. 

"Shh, retournez dormir, mon petit papillon. Tout va bien."- I cooed my little girl as jet began landing, the noise waking her up. (Shh, go back to sleep, my little butterfly. Everything is okay.)

Genevieve nodded sleepily and cuddled up against me and Winston, holding Fuzzy in her tiny arms. Pilot informed us about safe landing and that crew will soon attach passkey for us to get inside the airport. 

On that note my sons and I got moving, leaving our luggage here since we will be flying back in this jet. I gently scooped my little sweetheart in my arms and covered her with my jacket since it is cold outside. Boys and I headed out along attached hall and Biscuit trailed right next to us.

"Shh, tout va bien, mon trésor."- I whispered to Vivi as she stirred in her sleep from cold, clinging to me tighter as I held her closer, kissing her cheek gently. (Shh, everything is alright, my treasure.)

In a few minutes we settled in VIP lounge and got ourselves sugar-free, black coffees. I gently laid Genevieve down on the sofa, smiling as her pretty head laid on my lap and little feet dropped on Ares's lap, making her elder brothers smile brightly. Biscuit laid peacefully right next to us, falling asleep soon.

"The weather went nuts in matter of seconds."- said Mathew as our coffees were brought to us and we thanked the waitress. 

"It looks like it is nighttime."- responded Winston and we nodded in agreement. 

Sky is dark, nearly black, clouds cover it everywhere. Rainfall with hail makes loud noises. Everyone is hiding from the weather in the airport, no planes are flying as they are in special garages. 

"I wonder whether we will be able to make it to London by tomorrow."- said Ares, drinking coffee as his hand is on his sister's little legs. 

"I don't think so. It looks like it is going to rain for a very long time."- I replied surely, tenderly tucking a strand of her silky hair behind her ear, moving it off her angelic face. 

I covered her small self with my jacket as she nuzzled into me, holding it in the cutest grasp ever. My jacket is like a blanket on her minute self. My boys and I chatted nicely, drinking warm coffee. They told me about businesses, which they inhered from me, and I couldn't help my exceedingly proud smile. I told them how I became multibillionaire again over the years, sharing details about my current company as we shared tips and pieces of advice with one another. 

Around 3PM my sons and I ate something in-between lunch and dinner while our preciousness kept sleeping peacefully, making the most winsome sleep-talk about some unicorns and cherries. That was all we could make out, but it was the purest thing ever. 

Time ticked by and it was 8PM. 

"Salut, papa, Aresie, Winnie et Mattie."- spoke cutely and sleepily Genevieve, glancing at us through her long, thick, dark, pretty lashes, shifting slightly. (Hi, daddy, Aresie, Winnie and Mattie.) 

"Salut, beau."- replied boys with smiles as she giggled melodically when Winston ticked her small belly. (Hi, beautiful.) 

Vivi sat up and we wholeheartedly laughed when she slipped her tiny arms in the sleeves of my jacket, looking unutterably cute and cuddly. I kissed her forehead and sat her on my lap as she held my thumb adorably, snuggling into me. 

"J'ai faim, papa."- she told me with a smile that I returned. (I am hungry, daddy.) 

"Qu'aimeriez-vous manger, mon amour?"- I wondered and she took a moment to think while playing with her bunny. (What would you like to eat, my love?)