28.

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

Magical December and January ticked by like in the most beautiful, the most joyful fairytale. We extended our stay in Maldives til January 30th, having had way too much fun to arrive on the 10th. 

We had mini trips, picnic, family parties in villa and on the beach, took lots of pictures, laughed, smiled, swam, snorkelled, dived, had a few helicopter trips and many other fantastic things. We grew so-so close, it is unbelievable. I had my bonding days separately with Ares, Winston and Mathew and separately with Vivi. Pierre and I went on countless dates, enjoying our love and serenity of our bubble. 

Today it is February 1st and we in London, back to our happy lives and most of all - we are preparing for our summer wedding - June 1st, date that is 4 months away from now on.

We set the date, picked venue and chose colour pallet. All of us are very excited, hyper, cheery and smily. Pierre and I are slowly making the list of guests, but nothing 100% certain for now. 

I am beyond grateful for how supportive, kind, genuinely happy, sincere and encouraging Ares, Winston and Matthew are. They are Pierre's eldest kids, they understand much more about the situation and process, therefore, their opinion matters to me more than I can possibly explain. The amount of sweetness, positivity and kindness Genevieve beams with daily is something I am extremely grateful for. She brings the biggest smiles on my face, she is joy of my life and I am beyond joyful to see how our relationship will blossom.

Today Pierre and boys are at work, 4 of them have fittings later on. And I am having a girls-only day with the cutest princess in the world. 

"What are we going to do now, Lizzie?"- wondered sweetly Genevieve, holding my hand winsomely. 

We had the most delicious breakfast in the restaurant and enjoyed SPA day.

"Now we have appointments at a beauty salon, my precious princess. Then we will go shopping and to a play centre."- I said warmly with a smile, feeling the most joyful at the sight of her adorable smile and sparkles in her gorgeous, big, vivid eyes. 

On this note we approached my white Mercedes and I sat my beautiful angel in her car seat, fastening her belts. In a moment I took driver's seat and buckled up before driving off with my bestie, both of us jamming to fun, lively songs, having utmost bliss. 

In some 15 minutes we arrived at the finest  beauty salon of London, I am regular customer here.  I held Vivi's tiny, soft hand gently and locked the car, leading little sweetheart inside. 

We took off our coats, scarves and I helped her to take off her heat before we went to the hairstyling area.

"What would you like to get, beautiful?"- I asked her in care, crotched down to her level while my baby is sitting on a high chair. 

"Something like you will be getting."- spoke contentedly Vivi, hugging Fuzzy winsomely. 

"We can get alike haircuts, sweetie."- I offered her with a smile that she merrily returned, nodding eagerly in agreement. 

We picked the loveliest haircut - waterfall hairstyle. The two of us have long, very voluminous hair, so the haircut suits us very well. I sat next to my small angel and hairstylists got to work. I also want to refreshen my hair colour, getting a few nice highlights along the way. 

"Would you like some tea, coffee, nice or champagne?"- asked a lady with a smile. 

I glanced at my small sweetie, granting her all of my attention, gently holding her petite hand - action that I know she likes and longs for in unfamiliar public places.