3.

Winston's P.O.V.

I sighed, looking out of the window, seeing night sky with bright moon adorning it. It is past 10PM and we are keeping an eye on our baby sister, who hasn't woken up yet. It's been 2 days. 

Mathew checks on her every hour to make sure she is alright. Bruises and wounds are slowly fading away, which gives us sense of relief. Mathew removed the bandaged from her ankle since there is no need for it now - her bones healed very quickly, mostly because she is young. Ares and I are on a hunt for the fucker, who did this to her - Trevor Paulson. We tracked his routine and are mere days away from slaughtering him, but before we unleash hell on the moron, we want to be there for our little one: she needs us more than ever. 

The quietest whimper caught our attention as the three of us glanced at our sister, smiling in pure relief and delight. 

"Hi, precious."- I said very softly not to scare her, but that didn't do it. 

Her big, bright, light blue eyes filled with horror and discomfort as she scooted as far from us as she could.  

"It's alright. I won't hurt you, princess. You are safe."- Ares assured her warmly, all of us slowly approaching the bed. 

I can only imagine how scary this might be for her: three tattooed, vigorous, 6'5 men surrounding her tiny, defenceless self. We smiled warmly at her, sitting down on the bed next to her: close, yet far enough to give her space. 

"I am Ares, sweetheart."- spoke my eldest brother, smiling at her.

"I am Winston, honey."- I introduced myself softly as she looked at us timidly and hesitantly. 

"I am Mathew, little one."- stated my younger brother, offering her comforting smile. 

"We are your brothers, darling."- spoke Ares collectedly as we smiled reassuringly at her. 

Fear, uncertainty, hurt, shyness, sparkles of relief twinkled in her beautiful eyes. We examined her appearance, truly seeing that she is our blood: DNA test isn't even being considered. She is female version of us.  

"May we know your name, beautiful?"- asked Mathew and she nodded lightly, making us grin in delight. 

"Genevieve."- she whispered softly in such sweet, pleasant, mellifluous voice. 

"Is that your full name? Genevieve Morales?"- I asked her calmly and she shook her pretty head. 

"Genevieve Louisa-Vivian Morales."- she whispered shyly and we smiled even brighter, unable to contain our joy. 

"You have a lovely name, Genevieve."- said warmly Ares as we nodded in utmost agreement. 

"Can she take a shower or a bath?"- asked Ares and Mathew nodded. 

"I will get her my hoodie. Or sweater."- I said, already browsing through my mind regarding her attire for now. 

The three of us are tall, robust and athletic, so we happened to wear the same size, hence why it doesn't matter whose clothes she will have for the time being.

"I will ask Leonora to help her."- spoke warmly Ares and we nodded. 

Matthew stayed with Genevieve while we quickly did tasks at hand. I looked through my walk-in closet, hoping to find something at least a size smaller, but I stumbled upon nothing. As my eyes landed on my yellow hoodie, I smiled and took it, knowing that the colour will definitely ease the atmosphere for her. 

Ares's P.O.V.

The three of us patiently waited in the guest bedroom for our little sister to finish her bath as one of the maids in helping her. The chef is making her a soup, following Mathew's advice.