32.

Violence and abuse! If you are triggered by it, do not read this chapter.

Kane Paulson's P.O.V.

"What a disloyal mutt."- I said amusedly, yet satisfied with bastard's work. 

"Just give me the money."- muttered Silvester, guilt written all of his ugly face as he laid the unconscious kid on the matt, dropping some small shit next to her.

"Oh, yeah, the money."- I chuckled, aiming the gun at him, shooting him in his skull. 

Too pathetic of a being to be paid. 

I turned the bitch on her back, using my foot, unbothered with how much pressure I put. 

"You are back where you belong, buttercup. You are back to mummy and daddy, huh."- I voiced my thoughts out-loud, seeing something very good on her.

"You won't be needing that."- I chuckled, crouching down, and removed her earrings. 

Crystal clear diamonds in shapes of small hearts. Costly as fuck platinum. 

Finally a use of that waste of space being. 

I left her here for wherever long I deem right, having tasks at hand. 

Once I got handsome sum for diamond earrings, I paid a visit to my whore. 

"Hello, Kelly. You look awful."- I said relaxedly as a prisoner sat down. 

"Handcuffs have always been your thing."- I chuckled in utmost entertainment and she glared at me, watching the 20 000 bucks in my hand. 

"Those are mine. Apparently, the kid you birthed isn't that useless. Daddy got her diamonds, Cartier at that."- I explained peacefully, leaning back in the seat. 

"Why are you here, Paulson? I am in prison, you don't need me any longer. What's the catch?"- asked pissed off Kelly, desperate to get out. Well, she will do that in 20 years. 

"I came to tell you that I plan to have a little fun with your ex-hubby and, maybe, I will send his daughter's body to him as a small present. Just heads up for you."- I chirped happily, getting up, seeing her savageness, cruelty and coldness at their finest - she didn't even budge. 

Oh, well, less tears for me. 

I left the prison calmly, heading back to the hide out to check on the little bitch, who better be awake for her own sake. 

"Buttercup, I am here."- I called for her, walking up the stairs, giving her a brisk moment to get back to her duties. 

She is unconscious. Seems like the minimal dose was enough for her, huh. 

I went to the bathroom and got a bucket, filling it with ice cold water before coming back to her and spilling the content on her, smirking once she jolted up, already crying and sobbing. 

"How are you supposed to greet me?!"- I asked angrily, smirking when she insatiately shut the fuck up, got on her knees, head down. 

"Good morning, Sir."- mumbled the kid shakily, earning a kick in her ribs. 

"It is damn evening outside. Correct yourself."- I demanded, my patience on a tiny verge. 

"Good evening, Sir. I apologise, Sir."- uttered wasteful being, tears running down her face. 

"I expect you to behave because you are back with me and you have nowhere to run. You will pay for shooing away for so long, little bitch. I will make sure you remember where you belong and who you are."- I said harshly, gripping her chin, making her look at me.