IPKKND - AR§HÏ STÖRY PART 9

Hey Guys, I'm back with IPKKND - AR§HÏ STÖRY PART 9. Hope you enjoy. Thank you.

Walking into the bathroom, Arnav were surprised to see the bathroom full of lighted red roses essence candle and a very soft relaxing music playing in the background and the bathtub was also full of water with rose bubble. But, Khushi was no where to be found, so Arnav opened the mirror to find Khushi wearing a bathrobe and her hair nicely tucked with a shower cap.

Seeing this, his desire increase. He never felt so much pull towards any other woman it was not only raging desire but also intense love and fierce longing. He started kissing and nibbling on her neck. All the time his hands were caressing her waist going towards her bosom. While Khushi was working on Arnav's shirt buttons vigorously, until it was discarded somewhere on the floor followed by his pants and undies, and Khushi was appraising his sexy muscular body and his six pack abs with appreciating eyes.

Khushi could not help but touched his six-pack abs with her dainty hands. It created a stir in Arnav and he gasped at the little sudden assault in his senses.

He groaned and leaned again to catch her lips in a fiercely possessive kiss with his tongue roughly exploring every corner and crevices of Khushi's hot and soft mouth. The kiss which went on like forever only to be ended when they were both out of breath.

After a moment of pause Arnav's mouth continued its newly found exploration on his Khushi. His lips traced her creamy neck, her swan like throat which came to be ended in her chest. They finally enjoyed their spa together and get cosy in bed. They both poured their love into kisses and finally gave in to their desires. They made love the whole night. Always promising to be there for each other...

Khushi was up early in the morning; she wrapped herself in the blanket and walked out to the balcony. Arnav woke up while he looked for Khushi on the bed. He saw her outside so he got up, pulled his pants on and walked out. He smiled and put his warm hands around her body from behind and kissed her neck. Khushi smiled and pressed herself even more on him and sighed with content...

They finally went downstairs at 10:00, after enjoying a warm shower making love to each other

Arnav and Khushi: Good Morning everyone.

Virat : Woah Sissy! What's wrong with your watch today. It was 08:00 ages ago, have you forgotten the breakfast rules.

 It was 08:00 ages ago, have you forgotten the breakfast rules