IPKKND - AR§HÏ STÖRY PART 10.

Hi Guys! I'm back with more updates hope you like it, continuing IPKKND - AR§HÏ STÖRY PART 10.

Now, Arnav and Khushi were both at the Chandigarh Airport, waiting for Arnav's partner.

A tall man in a three-piece dark suit walk towards Arnav immediately giving him a bear-hug

A tall man in a three-piece dark suit walk towards Arnav immediately giving him a bear-hug. His face was all angles with stubble, his hair was a bit long and wavy, his gaze was razor-sharp when he was checking Khushi and he raised an eyebrow questioningly.

The man asked in deep husky voice with warm velvet undertone of politeness attached to it: Arnav, won't you be kind enough to introduce me to your lovely friend.

While Khushi stood there silently staring at him as revelation hit her! This man reminded Khushi of him, her husband, Arnav! Looks, voice, manners... He was Arnav's mirror reflection!!! Amazing!!!

As her mind finally process what this man just said, looking at Arnav confused, she quietly said FRIEND!!!

Arnav: Jai, please meet my wife, Khushi. And Khushi please meets my best friend since childhood, Jai. The Big J, as he like to call himself sometime.

Jai: WHAT THE!!! Arnav!!! She is your wife!!! You are married!!! And you didn't think that it's important to invite ME!! JAI!! Your Best Friend Forever!!! Your Brother From Another Mother!!! Touché!! OMG!! Je suis très touché!! I'm very hurt!!! Ar...

Jai: WHAT THE!!! Arnav!!! She is your wife!!! You are married!!! And you didn't think that it's important to invite ME!! JAI!! Your Best Friend Forever!!! Your Brother From Another Mother!!! Touché!! OMG!! Je suis très touché!! I'm very hurt!!! Arnav!!! Anyway, Hi Bhabhi!! Nice to meet you!! Sorry I wasn't aware about your marriage!! Thanks to my Brother who forgot my existence...

Arnav: What the!! Jai. Now, don't be a Drama Queen too, or should I say Drama King!!! Stop being so Dramatic!!! Khushi and Di, are enough yaar!!!

Khushi: Har!! I'm Drama Queen!!! How could you say that, Arnav!!

Arnav (Holding Khushi's right hand): Aww!! Baby, when did I say that... I was just pulling your leg!!! But, are you saying you are not a Drama Queen, Sweetheart!!