IPKKND - AR§HÏ STÖRY PART 6

ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON - AR§HÏ STÖRY PART 6:

HEY GUYS, I'M BACK WITH ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON - AR§HÏ STÖRY PART 6. HOPE YOU ENJOY READING IT. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS. THANK YOU!!!

===========================================================================

AT 2 PM, THE NEXT DAY:

===========================================================================

Everyone was already settled in their respective seats in the Vadhera's Coach heading towards Chandigarh, waving bye to Akash, Payal, Dadi and the Guptas, who will be joining them two days before the wedding. Viren and Jeevika, Virat and Madvi, Arnav and Khushi, Anjali and NK, Nani and Vanshika, Swamni Bua and Mamiji, Dadaji and Mamaji, HP and OP were seated together along with the two little new Vadhera's princesses Janvi and Mansi, who was each seated in the car seats next to their Mums, Madvi and Jeevika respectively. Everyone was looking forward for this journey.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ARNAV AND KHUSHI:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Arnav: Khushi, would you please start telling me more about you now...

Khushi: Okay, what do you want to know?

Arnav: I want to know everything. So, let's start with, why did you work for me despite the fact that I was making your life hell, why did not you just stop, I'm sure you would have find another job easily.

Khushi: Actually, I have always believe that life is a learning process, I don't know why I always wanted to understand what difficulty a poor person, has to go through. I wanted to be in their shoes in other to understand my patients from poor background better but never had the opportunity to do so; because after finishing my studies, my Internship and rotation, I was given the opportunity to work as a cardiologist in Lucknow hospital immediately.

Once started working, I got so busy, overloaded with cases due to which I couldn't even go home, ending up skipping my meals; on one occasions I even fainted after a long operation and they instantly informed Mum about it.

Being so worried about me, Mum didn't want me to work in Lucknow Hospital, any more, but I love my work there. Hence, I was forced to abide to Mum condition of continuing to work there, only if I will stay with the Guptas; to which I readily agreed.

Soon, Payal wedding was fixed. Unfortunately, at the very last minute the bridegroom requested for a big sum of money. However, the Guptas refused my help being against their belief. But, I couldn't just sit there without doing anything thus decided to meet that cr**p, teaching him a lesson as it not a way to treat someone; hence, end up in Shesh Mehal where he used to work, but due to your fashion show that day there was some major changes there.

IPPKND - ARSHI LOVE STORYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें