IPKKND - AR§HÏ STÖRY PART 8

ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON - AR§HÏ STÖRY PART 8:

HEY GUYS, I'M BACK WITH ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON - AR§HÏ STÖRY PART 8. HOPE YOU ENJOY READING IT. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS. THANK YOU!!

They then walk down the stairs together holding each other's hands casually, smiling at each other. Everyone was all gathered downstairs, in the grand sitting room which was well decorated with big cake sitting right in the middle of the table, waiting to be cut, they were all shocked to see them in jeans and shirts.

Everyone cried out: Happy Birthday, Arnav! And came to wish him. Arnav was very surprised and happy, and thanks everyone.

Anjali: Woah! Chotey! Khushiji! Is that really you. You both look lovely.

Arnav and Khushi together: Yeah Di! Thank you.

Vanshika: But, Khushi! It's also your engagement today.

Khushi: Yeah! Mum, I know, but it's just among us, isn't it.

Vanshika: Yeah!

Khushi: So, it doesn't matter what we wear as long as we know, we are getting engaged to each other, right? Moreover, our Roka is going to be a grand affair, isn't it.

Vanshika: Yeah, I guess it's fine by me.

Khushi: Mum! I want to create a new memory therefore I have organized our family photographer to come today. He will also come tomorrow, we really need some new pictures especially of my two little princess, Janvi and Mansi, along with my bhabhis. And, there will also be some wedding planner coming tomorrow, with their best designs, so I need everyone to be at home, okay Viren Bhai, Virat, Swamni Bua and you too Dadu, I need all your opinion. And I need to know how many people, you are all inviting and you too, Arnav.

Everyone was just looking at her, as if they saw an alien, trying to process everything she was telling. The Raizadas were shock to see Khushi commanding nature, as they never seen this side of her. They never imagined that she had a commanding nature, which is worst than Arnav. Even Arnav was shocked to realize the same.

Arnav (surprised): When!! When did you organized all these.

Khushi: This morning! After all, we only have one week.

Virat: Ah well! Welcome back, Sissy! Nice to have you back, Sis! I have always love your old self.

Manvi: Yeah, Khushi Di. He always tell me that, he miss you as you were very close.

Khushi: Manvi! I know, why he miss me, because I was the only one who always let him do whatever he wants. Even, when he came to live together in England while we were studying there. If he wants to go to Night Club to work as DJ, I used to take him, but only after telling everyone that I was his girlfriend and the girls end up getting jealous of me, isn't it Bro.

Virat: But, the boys were always jealous of me and in one occasions they even end up fighting with m, isn't it, Sis.

Khushi: Yeah, but that's was because you were protecting your Sister and after all, I only went because of you and your silly DJ career. Don't worry, Manvi! He only had that one girlfriend before you, as you know and I hated her, because she only wanted status and was using him. But, as usual Virat never listen, does he. Luckily, you found each other. I'm happy for you two. Sorry, Manvi! I came to know about your cancer last night, from Mum. Sorry Jeevika Bhabhi, Sorry Viren Bhai and Sorry Virat. But, my two brothers never told me, lucky you are alright now. Why? Bhai!! Virat!! Why didn't you tell me?? I could have help you find to matching Bone Marrow for Manvi...

Viren: Well!! If you will get to know about this, you will come back, leaving everything behind. However, we didn't want to risk your life too as Manvi was already at risk. We didn't want to take that risk, we didn't want that Shyam, to know your true identity, after all we have the whole family with us but you had no one.

Virat: Sorry! And it was also the time when Jiju, was Kidnapped and you already had a lot in your plate.

Viren: And by the way, did you inform us about Arnav kidnapping? Why didn't you?

Khushi: But, Bhai! i didn't want to worry you.

Viren: Princess, this is the same reason why we didn't want to worry you...

Khushi: It's okay, I understand. It's all over and gone now. it's a new beginning, so let's go we have a party to celebrate.

Both Khushi and Arnav moves towards the middle of the dining table, they exchange rings and cut the sugar free cake together.

After talking and joking for a while, they all went to rest in their room after a long day. Arnav and Khushi, also went to their room.

Arnav: So, why don't we start, from where we left before going downstairs. What do you say?

Khushi: Actually, I think we should get some sleep as we have a long day tomorrow. But, we need a shower first, so what you say.

Arnav: So, shower it is then, let me go and grab my nightwear then.

Walking into the bathroom, Arnav were surprised to see the bathroom full of lighted with red roses essence candles along with a very soft relaxing music playing in the background and the bathtub was also full of water with rose bubble. But, Khushi was no wear to be found, so Arnav opened the mirror to find Khushi wearing a bathrobe and her hair nicely tucked with a shower cap.

Hey Guys, I'll be back with Part 8 soon, hope you enjoy reading. Please do leave your comments.

Thank You!