IPKKND - AR§HÏ STÖRY PART 7

ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON - AR§HÏ STÖRY PART 7:

HEY GUYS, I'M BACK WITH ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON - AR§HÏ STÖRY PART 7. SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. HOPE YOU ENJOY READING IT. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS. THANK YOU!!!

===========================================================================

AFTER TWO HOURS:

===========================================================================

After two hours, they finally enter the Vadhera's Estate. The big gates, which had THE VADHERA ESTATE written on, opened automatically, showing a magnificent ridge top estate set on one of the highest ridgelines in the Chandigarh hinterland, which has a commanding and stately presence on the landscape. The property offers 360-degree views of the surrounding rolling hills and the Vadhera's lake. A gently sloping driveway meanders past the macadamia plantation and reveals the home at the top of the hill. Surrounded by flowering plants and trees the gardens are beautifully landscaped and add another layer to the vistas from the alfresco courtyards that adjoin the home on all sides.

Offering generous proportions and wonderful finishes, The Vadhera Estate is an ideal view. There is an expansive dining room with a large double sided stone fireplace and a truly enviable kitchen with extensive cabinetry, bench space and every appliance imaginable including a Waldorf 8 burner stove & oven as well as a 4 burner induction cooktop. There are 2 sitting rooms, one in a octagonal room that takes in the Vadhera's lake views, the other beside the stone fireplace.

A more recent addition is one of the most beautifully built libraries one is likely to see. Parquetry floors, built in shelving, bi-fold shutters and a hidden TV are all incorporated in this space. There are five guest bedrooms with ensuite bathroom each in the guest wing. The use of timber and stone throughout this perfectly built double brick home is breathtaking.

The Vadhera house is a three floor building that has a massive kitchen, three sitting rooms, a library, a massive dining room and a guest wing in its ground, followed by two upper levels of seven master bedroom with ensuite bathroom each, followed by a top level that has four master bedroom, one kids room, a home cinema room, a gym and a big terrace; along with a huge garage underground.