Part 3: Who made me responsible for saving someones life and are they okay?

How are you today? 

I know life can be rough, but remember even though it doesn't always feel like it, you are never completely alone and you don't have to fight all by yourself. 

You can also text me if you feel like it! 

Now have fun and enjoy yourself. <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't wait for a reaction from Humpty & Dumpty, after seeing the ropes I had lost all faith in them anyways. I walked over to Mr. Sexy God who still had his eyes half closed, honestly I was impressed that he wasn't whimpering or already passed out. Mr. Sexy God was apparently also Mr. I know no Pain. Okay damn I really needed to concentrate because he was not going to hold on much longer and how could I let the world leave out on this statue of a human God. 

I stood next to his left side slowly nearing his bloody hand so I could have a better view of the wound. Suddenly the hand moved and before I could blink he was grabbing my wrist, I looked up to him. His eyes were now fully open and the ice blue pierced through me, causing me to shiver. 

"What do you think you are doing?" 

Damn even his voice was sexy, deep and that Russian accent just sounded sooo good out of his mouth. It really wasn't fair he should sound like Micky Mouse to compensate for his looks. 

I ripped my wrist from his hand folded my arms and stared him down with my most intimidating look, at least I hoped it was, with my luck I probably just looked like I had digestive issues. 

"I didn't know I would need your permission to try to save your life, so if you could please keep your hands to yourself I would appreciate it." 

He just chuckled, but I could see that his expression was clouded with pain, even though he probably did his best to hide it. Stupid guy thinking that hiding pain makes him look strong, when admitting pain takes much more strength.

I changed my glance back to Humpty & Dumpty, trying to look as authoritative and commanding as I could. 

"I need sterile compressions, surgical equipment, pain medication and everything needed to lay an IV. Actually just give me a paper and a pen and I'll write it down so you can get it for me."

Humpty just chuckled and said: "Alright Printsessa, I'll be right back."

It only took about 30 seconds until he came back to the room with a very dusty first aid suitcase and a kettle. Right, of course apparently I looked like Wonder Woman, or better Jesus, healing him with simple prayer and some wushi woosh magical hand touching. 

Alright I really needed to stop wasting time like this, I walked to Humpty took the first aid case out of his hands, probably a little to forceful, but damn I was mad at these guys. It wasn't badly stocked but it was more suited for someone accidentally falling down, twisting their ankle or just  a scraped up knee, which I don't know might happen to Humpty & Dumpty later. 

I took the mini forceps, which was thank god not expired and still in its sterile package. I laid the compressions and all other equipment I'd might need on the desk. I disinfected my hands and the area surrounding the wound, which granted a sharp breath from Mr. Sexy Bexy, I mean at least he was still alive, it wasn't bleeding heavily, but the bullet really needed to get out. I disinfected my hands again, put on the only pair of medical gloves from that damn kit and took a deep breath.

I looked at him, his ice blue eyes still causing me shivers down my spine.

"What is your name?" 

"Dimitri." 

"Okay Dimitri, this is going to hurt."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I do kinda feel sorry for Dimitri right now, but who knows what got him into this situation right? I mean maybe he stole someones Bubble Tea, which then he totally deserves it. 

I'm really craving some Bubble Tea right now (who would have thought), but I've already spent wayyy to much money on deliveries this month. Who ever let me in charge of my finances?? 

Well anyways you gorgeous people, I hope you enjoyed this Part and I cant wait to see you for the next one.