Robot

Jasmine was sobbing non-stop that she turned red and her eyes swelled up. Jeongguk and Taehyung couldn't stop her crying. They were also shocked at the sudden bad news and felt very bad for Jasmine. They were afraid that she couldn't handle this for long. Taehyung held her in his arms and she kept crying in his chest. Jeongguk already called Lisa and the others.

But, when they arrived, the situation became worse. Because, they were also sad and when they saw Jasmine crying like that, they couldn't help but burst into tears again. They were unable to accept the fact that their innocent and adorable friend left them forever.

"How did this happen? And when?" Jeongguk asked Lisa after giving some glasses of water to the girls.

"I..I called Kasumi this morning, to ask how she is doing. But, her mother received the call...and asked me who I am. I told her that I'm Kasumi's friend. Then...then, her mother started to sob and told me that she...she got into an accident yesterday evening." Lisa sobbed in between her words and then sipped a little water from her glass.

"She...she went to see the sunset...from the peak of a nearby hill. She did that everytime she went to her home-hometown. She was taking pictures and...and suddenly slipped down. Her father...couldn't even catch her at the sudden movement." Jeongguk closed his eyes and sighed at her words.

"She said...she will show me the sunset when she will bring me to her hometown. She liked to see that so much." Jasmine mumbled, absent-minded, and Taehyung caressed her back in a soothing manner.

"When is the funeral?" Jeongguk asked and Lisa looked at him with broken eyes.

"There is nothing to burry. They found only a few pieces of cloth, bloodied...and.....I can't explain anymore. Sorry..." Lisa whispered and closed her eyes, looked weak.

"No...No, please no..." Jasmine cried out in horror and was about to run to Lisa, but Taehyung held her tightly.

"Let me go." Jasmine started to thrash in Taehyung's hold and Jeongguk's heart squeezed painfully to see her like that.

"Please." Jeongguk looked at Taehyung with glistening eyes and Taehyung nodded his head.

He hit the back of her neck with his two fingers and she blacked out, fell limp in his arms. Taehyung picked her up and walked upstairs to her room.

"Why didnot her mother directly call Jasmine to tell her about the accident?" Jeongguk asked Lisa.

"Her mother doesn't know about their relationship. She just knows that we are just friends. Kasumi said, she needs time to tell her family about her relationship. Because, her family is homophobic." Lisa answered and Jeongguk nodded his head.

"You should go home and rest. I will send you back." Jeongguk looked at the three girls.

"Let us stay with her for today. She needs us." Jennie said while holding Lisa, and Jisoo nodded her head.

"Ok. Go to the guest room and rest for now." Jeongguk said and went to check on his sister.

--------------------------------------------------------

Jasmine gave up eating. Taehyung and Jeongguk had to struggle to feed her. But, she would eat a little after their many requests. Jeongguk was not so sane to see that everyday. Her friends came to see her everyday and tried to pursue her to forget everything and let it go. But, she didnot reply to them that much. Every new day, was a struggling and exhausting day for Jeongguk.

"What would I do, if you were not by my side..." Jeongguk sighed when Taehyung stood behind him and put his hands on his shoulder.

"I'm here with you. Don't worry..everything will be alright." Taehyung said and looked at the sleeping girl.