Unexpected

Taehyung ran towards Jeongguk when he saw him walking back with the others. He felt relief after checking Jeongguk for any injury. He saw all of them safe and sound. Hoseok said, they defeated all the rogues and Taehyung knew that defeated means killed.

After staying for five days, Jeongguk, Taehyung and Jasmine packed their bags and got ready to leave for the city. The others wanted to request them to stay for a few days more, but they also knew that Jeongguk and Taehyung couldn't take long vacation for their works. They all said goodbye to each other. Yoongi's parents asked Taehyung to visit the pack again next time.

Jimin hugged Taehyung tightly and didnot let him go for some minutes. Yoongi had to pulled the crying Jimin gently from Taehyung and hug him to comfort his mate. Taehyung cried too and promised Jimin to visit soon. He also requested Yoongi to keep his bestfriend happy and safe. Taehyung then gave Jin a big bear hug. When they came out from the head alpha's house, Taehyung saw many people were standing in the pack ground to see them off for the last time.

Ramona walked to them hesitantly and smiled a little at Jeongguk, then at Jasmine. She gave her farewell to Jasmine and Jasmine hugged her as a 'thank you'. Then she looked at Jeongguk and gave him farewell too. Taehyung noticed, she always got nervous and shy around Jeongguk. After averting her gaze from Jeongguk, she looked at Taehyung for a few seconds and then walked away. Taehyung followed her when the others were busy talking.

"Ramona, wait." Taehyung called her and she stopped in her track.

"Ramona...you are an adult now. You have the capacity to decide what is right and what is wrong. I hope, you will think about your own life and mate. I wish for you to get a wonderful and happy life." Taehyung smiled at her and she stared at him for a few seconds.

"I...hate...you." She whispered with teary eyes and Taehyung gulped.

"Ramona." Taehyung called out when she hurriedly walked away from there.

"What happened hyungie?" Taehyung turned around at Jasmine's voice.

"Oh, nothing. Let's go." Taehyung sighed and they walked back to Jeongguk.

After a few people walked away, Bogum and his brother came to say goodbye to them. To Taehyung's disappointment, the familiar redhead girl approached Jeongguk with a bright smile on her face. She couldn't hug him infront of everyone, so she shook hands with him. She paused for a second after seeing Taehyung, but instantly gave him a smile and said goodbye to him too. Taehyung did the same, though he always got uncomfortable around her.

Namjoon, Hoseok and the three special guards of Jeongguk, led them through the forest to that garage. After sitting inside the car, Taehyung yawned and soon fell asleep on Jeongguk's shoulder. Jeongguk securely held him in his arms and placed a soft kiss on his temple. Jeongguk woke him up when they reached the airport. They said goodbye to Namjoon and entered the airport with their luggage.

----------------------------------------------------

"Welcome back prince, prince's wife and princess." Yugyeom dramatically bowed and Taehyung giggled.

"How are you Yugyeom?" Taehyung smiled at Yugyeom.

"I'm good, your highness. How about you?" Taehyung laughed at Yugyeom's words.

"I'm also good." Taehyung replied.

"Everything is alright in the office?" Jeongguk asked after sitting inside the car beside Taehyung.

"Yes boss." Yugyeom replied and started the car.

"Classes again." Jasmine sighed and leaned back on her seat, in the front.