🍂 Meeting behind Monastery 🍂

A slanting long shadow was seen partially over the dust filled path, as Cheng was walking tiredly and being companied by the sun overhead and Xian, over his back.

"You're getting bigger boy Xian, how can you just torture me likewise hah?"

Cheng said being annoyed a little by Xian's tantrums, to which Xian didn't even bother to put his ears on, instead he giggled.

"Gege. I love being carried, as if I'm riding the azure dragon.. Hihi.."

"You and your azure dragon.. I shouldn't have told you the deity stories..."

Cheng being fed up with his silly words, didn't say anything, instead fastened up his pace to reach their destination place; XiangFeng Monastery.

XiangFeng Monastery wasn't a place for common people to visit at any time tho. Even though Cheng and Xian didn't know about this fact much, but they became cognizant while they heard from the people nearby the monastery.

"Gege, how'll we meet Jun Ge then?"

"Umm I'm also thinking that.. Okay let's come with me.."

Cheng after seeing the saddened face of his brother's couldn't deny or step back. On the other side of the monastery, prevailed a small water plunge pool, along with a small waterfall, accompanied with anonymous white bossoms and wild bushes around the small lake. Tiptoeing along the fringes of the lake, Cheng and Xian squatted down in order to hide. Even though it's the backside of the monastery, there was a round barred window on the wall premises of it. Below it were scattered some piles of rock chunkings along with some relatively smaller cherry blossom trees around them. Since the window was at higher height, Cheng could get the proper view inside and but Xian couldn't. Finally Cheng decided to sat down over the rock chunks, hugging his knees sternly, supporting his shoulders making them strong enough for a person to lean on. Then without making any voice, Cheng indicated non verbally to Xian to get up over his shoulders in order to see inside which Xian followed by crawling up and, sat over his shoulder by giving support over one of his knees. Taking a peek inside, Xian could see it was vacant inside since it's the backside, which drowned his hopes in no second.

"Gege... There's none inside.. How should I now say Jun Ge that the plant has sprouted out?"

Xian expressed Cheng quite in a dejected manner which somehow saddened Cheng too, yet he managed to say,

"It's okay Xian.. Let's meet him some other day..."

Xian nodded with his darkened face and was about to get down, but halted when he heard a rustling sound from inside. His eyes again lightened up with the tinges of hope when he saw a known figure inside, shifting the dry leaves and flowers inside with a whisk.

"Jun Ge... "

Xian shouted loud enough to make the person inside, hear him. No sooner did Jun's instincts work, he looked at the window, and put finger on his lips, indicating non verbally to Xian to be silent for the time being. Jun was fortunate enough, that Xian noticed his indication and immediately put finger over his lips. Jun checked around him, if anyone has come after hearing Xian's voice or not, and ensuring that none is there, Jun approached towards the window which was still at higher level than him. The cherry blossoms tree which was grown inside the premises, over chunks of rocks accompanied with soil, shaded some of it's flowers as the calm breeze interrupted it's sangfroid.

Jun taking the help of those soil and rock chunks, climbed up till his face reached the level of window.

"Jun Ge..."