[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1]: Her return

◃ ───▴*▪☾⚜☽▪*▴─── ▹

It was early in the morning and you who's on top of the tree didn't expecting a bird to land on top of your face with an envelope.

"Latter to miss lee! Caw Latter to miss lee from Philza! Caw"

You sit up and uncover yourself from your big wings and take the envelope, "thank you" you say politely.

Dear Y/N,
I don't know when you'll be back from adventuring but when you will I'm so glad to introduce you to all kid your age that I've been taking care of this past few years.

Kristen would be so happy seeing you again very soon. Don't forget to eat healthy and always taking care of yourself.

Sincerely,
Philza

You fold the envelope again and pull out one of the paper inside your magic bag and pull one of your feather.

"Her sent it to Philza if you mind"

With a little of a gently rub on the bird neck it took of and you stand up looking at it fly. "Welp I guess I have to keep going" you then fix yourself before grabbing on a vaine near the tree and got down.

Even with that large and strong wings you ever learn how to use it nor want to learn it. Every elyrian feeling odd of you, a strong and independent woman with a strong and large with but never once seeing you fly in the air.

"It been 8 years now.. I miss you both" you smile looking up to the sky as you walking down the forest remember your two parent your biological and adopt parent. They both are so kind even you sometime can't compare the two father and the two mother. "Maybe it's time.." you pull your wings down to your waist making it a dress before continue.

Everytime you do that to your wing it usually trigger and brush out hitting anyone near but after 3 years doing it; it become more of a habit and your wing didn't trigger except when you in danger. Walking through the forest pasting by the animal around and pet them you humm a song.

You're never have care in the world when you're alone, let alone your barefoot touching the grassy ground with hand fly through the flower all around you. "I'm loving this place.." as much you know it was wild forest you still loving it.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤︎¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Philza's POV

I was there inside my shop selling a herbs and potion, the business going well not like before when it barely people come in but now there alot of people come and buying stuff. "The hard work finally payed of" I though before hearing a sound of a flapping bird not far.

It fly through the window and to my store holding an envelope with a signature.

Technical difficulty,
I don't know what happened to the rest sorry.