[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5]: His help

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤︎¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

You was outside alone when you hear a footstep walking toward you and you look back and it was him, "umm hey?" He said and you smile slidely "hello technoblade" you say and pat the sit beside her and he sit beside her. "Sorry about your wrist, I don't know you're Phil niece" "it's alright you didn't know" you answer him not looking at his gaze and only look at the star.

Techno look at your hand then at your wings you notice and look at him, "is there anything wrong?" You notice he look at your wings and you flap it "it didn't function as like Philza, it only here to keep me alive" you say looking at your wings. "Keep you alive?" He ask and I look at him, "elytrian would die if their wings been cut of, so it only here as decorations and to keep me alive" you add then look back at your wings.

You stand up and stretch it out, "don't you fly?" He question while stand up "no.. that is one of my fear.." you say sighing and looking down with a smile. "But why, isn't all elytrian fly?" He question again and you look at him "like I say it didn't function like philza's" "why don't you try?" He said making you look at him and he look back to your (e/c). His eyes is crimson red and only could be seen through his mask skull, "I never-" you stop and thought "it do fly when I'm in danger, does it trigger it to flap and make me fly?" Your thought broke when you heard a snap of finger infront of you.

"You never what?" He say and you just shake your head slowly, "nevermind.." with then you take your leave and walk inside. Before walk in your tuge your wings on your waist and walk in.

◃ ───▴*▪☾⚜☽▪*▴─── ▹
Technoblade's POV

I standing there watching her walking back inside the house, "what make her not fly anymore? And is she fear of hight?" I thought and walk inside the house meeting with wilbur and tommy on the couch watching tv. "Wait you outside with y/n?" Tommy ask me and I only nod before flop myself beside wilbur, "did anything happend?" Wilbur ask and I just shake my head "something do happened! So what is it?!" Tommy say making me ground in annoying.

"It's nothing, we just talk idiot" I say before put down the crown and take of the cape, "really it doesn't sound real" tommy add and I just ignore him. "Her wings keeping her alive does it mean if her wings been cut she'll dead!?" My eye slidely widen but they didn't see because of my mask.

☽───▪°▴⚝▴°▪───☾
2nd POV

You let your wings stretch after got in your room changing your clothes and sit on your table when you hear a bird flapping. You look at the window and saw a bird fly toward you, "I didn't except any latter?" You though then it land on your desk.

"Caw! Latter for miss y/n lee! Caw!"

The bird flop it down and I open the envelope pulling out the latter.

Miss Y/N Lee,
   Pleasure, I'm a friend of your father and I got an information about you being his daughter.

With you permission I asking you to come to my ball this Friday night, you allowed to bring any friends along.

Yours truly,
King Julien

"Father friend with a king?!" You shock and put the letter down. You thought for a minute about going or not but you decide just to leave it be until you ask Philza permission knowing him is now your guardian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this chapter is not that long because lost motivation (and this is me after I write it and rewrite it again, whoever already read this probably know the rest)

Word for today 651