[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12]: Learn Power that (y/n) have

➪ 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓹𝓸𝓿

After I learn to fly, I constantly practice more with Phil and techno.

"Ok, since you good at flying now," Phil start as he look at me and techno, "how about your power?" Phil continue.

I just blink before answer, "my power?" I start after a few minute, "how?" I continue.

"What is my power in the first place anyway?" I ask, techno shrug and Phil is frowning.

Phil walk toward me and put a hand on my shoulder, "remember when I said you a princess?" He ask and I nod.

"You are a princess of The End," Phil start, "you also the last heir of the kingdom except him" he said and say 'him' sternly.

"Okay, but what power?" I said, well ask, I know my power but what was it?

Phil sigh, "ender-dragons ability" he said and mine and techno eyes widen.

"Okay, now everything make sense," I said running hand through my hair, "I also burn Karl..." I trail of looking at techno, "accidentally, then my body have purple aura around myself by what Sam said, wings change to dark black with purple highlights" I point out the obvious.

"That's all the sign, you actually already use it all the this time without you even know. How did it even happened?" Philza say to the couple as he sit on the porch.

"With Karl, I actually just got back from trading and stumble to him. We talk until there zombies ambush the village and something in me kick in making me subconsciously fly and attack all the zombie with a fire from my palm. With Sam... It's after I meet Dream, he help me escape him, dream, but the result for me accidentally use the power making some boulder fly and hit dream from behind." I explain, remembering the incident like the back of my hand.

"So you fly before, perfectly, without even knowing it?" Both male ask in disbelief.

"I guess so..." I answer looking down slidely.

Techno then walk toward me and put a hand on my shoulder, "don't overreacted on it princess, it's in the past. Now that you know your power and the truth, you can control it with our help, well mostly Phil." Techno said sarcasticly the last one, rolling his eyes.

"Thanks Techno, Phil." I thanks them with a smile.

"Now let see what you can do?" Phil ask, a little excitement in his voice.

I breath in and out as I stare at my palm. Black veins and fade purple appear pumping in and out, then a purple/black fire lit in my palm.

"Fascinating!/Great." Phil and Techno said with very interesting tone. Well Phil do look like it but Techno just have his normal face, thought his eyes do look like they have stars in it.

I wave my finger around as the fire dance on my palm. Getting bigger every flick, but still controllable in my own palm. It's didn't feel hurt at all, it feel warm and comfortable like when I was in my father arm. 

•••

➪ 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓹𝓸𝓿 

I look at (y/n), she have her eyes close while the flame dance on hera palm. Though it slowly creat something, an eagle and a phoenix. I look at it with awe as it fly around me and Phil.

I look at Phil next and see he have small, yet sad smile while looking at the two bird figure flying. Perhaps... It's her parent as a bird.

"Joseph.. Eva.." I faintly heard Phil mumble looking at the eagle before the phoenix. 

Ohh princess... I thought with sad eye, she look peaceful but also sad with eyes close. The two bird then dusk away as (y/n) open her eyes that glow slidely purple then back to her beautiful (e/c) colored eyes.

•••

➪ 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓹𝓸𝓿

(Y/n) open up her eyes and see an amaze yet sad face of Philza and happy and proud face of Techno looking at her. She smile at them, then move back a little with the ground grumble.

"Uhh (y/n)?" Phil ask looking around.

She chuckle lightly, "relax Phil." She assure him.

The rock then begin to float up shooting toward them and Techno being himself take out a sword and slash it.

"Don't do that again..." Techno mumble as he pant. Getting little rusty if I say.

Techno and Phil look at her when she suddenly vanish, "(y/n)?!" They shout looking around.

"Hehe, back here." (Y/n) voice call, looking back they saw her waving.

Phil point to her and the place she was just standing, "teleportation? What are you now enderman?" He ask in disbelief but still have that smile.

"Maybe, I'm still half enderman in some way. Three more thing I can do is.... Little hard to show." She explain looking at her hand.

"What is it?" Techno ask stepping toward her.

"Poison fireball, warp gate and..... turn to enderdragon." (Y/n) explain to them.

"T-t-turn to enderdragon?" Phil ask eyes widen, "why don't you show us the warp gate and poison fireball? It's not that bad." He ask (y/n) who shake her head.

"Warp gate open a gate to either nether, the end or the end kingdom. Poison fireball work only when I'm a dragon." She explain to them.

"That doesn't sound bad." Techno say, maybe he not understand her real reason.

(Y/n) sigh, "I can control the warp gate, it can suddenly suck us in and throw us to the edge or even push out some mobs from there to here." She explain to her boyfriend with bruh face.

Techno then make a sound of realisation, "haaa! Got it." He said.

"What about teleport? Can you teleport anyone or just yourself?" Phil ask (y/n) as she thought about it.

"I don't know and I don't want to try. Don't want accidentally teleport you to ravine, lava pit, under water or even somewhere far from here." She explain and cut Techno off even before he speak, "and no, I don't want to teleport you anywhere even if you say you're a human GPS, Techno." 

"She got you there mate." Phil laugh while elbow the half piglin.

"Shut up...."

Hey!! I'm back! Anyway thanks for the idea. The dragon thing is just slip my mind while I do it. The boulder thingy is Terrakinesis similar to telekinesis but only of boulder, rock and stone, even dirt I guess.

Hope you enjoy and sorry for the wait for this chapter. Idea still open for next chapter if you want.

Words: 1042