[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4]: Fly once again

◃ ───▴*▪☾⚜☽▪*▴─── ▹

You turn your gaze away from Phil but you still could feel his eyes looking at you, after a couple minute you feel a warm imbrasse and it was Phil hugging you. "W-what?" You questions, "y/n you could fly!?" He said.

5 years ago after the incident, your wings broke and it say you couldn't fly anymore, so without taking a risk you stop flying even if it full recover. Your wings is strong and been know by your whole home town, your parent is a strongest elytrian in there and having you as there daughter is making them happy and teach you to fly in young age. The consequences of happening is fall from a building, your mother Eva Lee was cooking and your father Joseph Lee is currently at work.

Without your mother knowing you on the second floor of the house fly to the roof and try to fly down but it didn't came true. You scream top of your lung calling for your mom to help and she hear instinct fly out and catch you in time but your wings..

"You could fly!" Phil said, "y-yeah..I can.." you say hug him back with a sad smile. He let you go with a wide smile, "alright to celebrate I'm making (f/f) that you really want to eat!" He say cheerfully making you guilt. As much that you happy knowing you could fly it just hurt and making you scared of flying again.

Phil then walk out of your room and you take a bath before got out from room to help them prepare dinner.

After bath and changing you tie your (h/c) to a low pony take and put it to your left shoulder and leave the room

After bath and changing you tie your (h/c) to a low pony take and put it to your left shoulder and leave the room. "Y/n! Phil tell me about it! I'm so happy for you!" Kristen say making me a little better even if it scared you, "I'm happy to!" You say excitedly.

You helping then with dinner and then the door burst open seeing four male, two of them all dirty one of them holding a guitar and the other one is the one you recognize. "It your fault!" "No it's not!!" "Yes it does!" The two child argue with each other making Philza rowl his eyes in amusement and annoying. "Both of you take a clean yourself and get ready for dinner!" Phil say making them shiver and run to their room.

One of them see you, the one with beanie and the guitar, "Pardon me, but who are you?" He say to you and you smile. Your wings still tuge on your waist as you now a little, "nice meeting you in y/n lee" you say with a smile. "Nice meeting you I'm wilbur and this is techno and the two is-" you interrupted him "tommy and tubbo I know" "how do you know?" Wilbur question "I meet them this morning" you answer.

Techno not even once take a look at you but he notice the bandage around your wrist, "isn't she going to tell Phil or kristen? They didn't seems mad" techno thought as you leaving them and go to the kitchen. "Y/n you sure you can help? Your wrist look pretty bad.." Kristen say with worried tone, Philza look at your wrist and was it "what happened?!" He yell shock the other as the pock their hand at the kitchen window.

"I'm fine Phil it just a little sore after I clean my room" well it not a lie you do clean your room and it get a little sore after, Philza sigh and ask you to just prepare the table and you nod before leaving the kitchen. The male then quickly run back to the table seeing you bring some plate and cup with utensils, "here let me help" Tubbo say but you nod with a smile "thanks Tubbo"you say handing him some plate and cup.

"Y/n what really happened to your hand?" "It just sore after I clean up tommy" you answer him putting down the plate, "really because someone is being so quite for some reason" tommy add and look at techno "why you look at me like that?" Techno say using his monotone voice. "You meet her this afternoon didn't you?" Tommy say with a little of questioning tone and tease tone, "tommy there nothing to do with that" "he's right tommy, he just came to take your stuff I assume" you say after done putting it down and stand infront the counter.

"They both acting weird..?" Tommy just brush it of and set down properly so Phil wouldn't get mad at him. The dinner when well you sat next to Philza and techno, both of you act awkward around each other not even chit chat.

「──⚝──▪──⚝──▴──⚝──▪──⚝──」
After dinner

They all done and kristen is washing the dishes, no one knew except phil, kristen, tommy, tubbo and techno that you have wings, so wilbur is the last person to know. You walk out and sit on a bench outside looking up at the purple and blue galactic sky humming some song.

Letting your wings stretch and resting your hand on your lap looking at the sky

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I didn't have anything to say so-

Word for today 884