[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8]: Miss Me.. Y/N?

Warning!?
Blood, suicide maybe

◃ ───▴*▪☾⚜☽▪*▴─── ▹

The day past by, you and techno grown awkward toward each other since the day he kiss you. Although, you miss messing with him, warp your wings around him and almost feels like 'wanna fly again..' but because of this awkwardness your wings been clutch to your body and continue hide it by pulling it around your waist again.

"Hey girl, you ok?" Kristen say looking up on the roof seeing the certain girl looking at the sunset, "oh I'm fine aunt, just looking at the sunset" she answer not even look at the female under her. "It's almost dinner, how about you got down and change" she said but the girl didn't answer, "the boys is out today so only you and me" by then the girl got down on her feet with a tired smile.

"Alright.."

After the dinner you get back outside and the sun already set and only star that lighting the dark night with your wings spread open to get some breeze, with you far deep in forest. You sigh peacefully before hear a branch broke, "am interrupting something?" A familiar voice say and you freeze not wanting to turn around. "What do you want.. dream.." the girl said but still not moving when she feel a hot breath near her wings.

"Don't you miss me.. n/n?" He say smirking under his mask, "I would never miss someone that try to kill me.." she said not wanting to look at him. He walk beside her and fold his arm, "really last time you said you'll always miss me when I'm gone?" He said looking at the star. Her wings fall down, she can call for her aunt as she deep in forest, what a great way t end her life.

"Dream.. why can't you just leave me be.. and leave me and my family alone..?" she said finally looking at the tall male, "oh really? You the one that said you'll never be able to live without me" he said looking down at the short female, "and you know, you still have what I really want, and it's life threatening.." he said and lean closer to her ear "life be pay with life, love" he said shiver run down her spine step back a little.

"I'm not your love and I'm done running away from my problem.." she exclaim looking through him, "really? You the one start it if I'm not wrong?" Dream step closer and she step back, "you're the one start to falling for me the day we meet?" He take one more step front and you take one step back, "you the one trust me about everything when you shouldn't" he did it again when her back hit the tree, "you the one that run away from all the problem.. " he lean closer to her face and he lift his mask revile his lips, "you the one said you do anything for me because you so in love with me.." she bit her bottom lips and close her eyes.

She didn't say anything only hold back the tear as fear crawl in, "dream leave her alone.." a monotone voice say as dream back away from her recognize the voice, "techno! Old friend, whatcha doing here?" Dream say as he stand infront of you. "Dream what did you do to y/n?" He said a bitter tone in him as he see you fragile figure behind him, "we have a small chit chat about the past, isn't it right n/n?" He said not looking at you but you can't see a dagger and an iron chain before nodding with a fear smile, "y-yeah, we j-just talking techno..!" She said quickly.

"See she's fine, and if you don't mind I'll continue my chit chat with her" he said grabbing your wrist and pull you to the forest, you look at techno sadly, "hold up dream, I don't think she want to follow you" he said hold out his hand to stop him. Dream look at techno as he stand beside you, you could feel a dagger near end of your wings where it attached to your body, "really? Are you don't want to n/n?" He said pushing the dagger to her skin as she hold back tear.

Blood drip, and techno could see it her eyes glossy and whimper silently, "dream let her go-" he stop when see your head shake slidely, "what the hell is she thinking?! Is she really gonna let dream kill her?!!" Techno thought looking at her right in the eyes. "C'mon dream just let her go.." techno plead but didn't make it obvious, "hmm.." dream humm push it a little further making her shut her eyes.

He pull the dagger away and lean closer to her, "you better not forgot love, I get anything I want.." he said then he leave her as she drop on her knee holding her shoulder in pain. Techno run to her shoulder her other shoulder before she hug him who cry silently on his shoulder, "shh, it's alright now.." he said holding her waist pulling her closer, "techno.. I'm so hopeless and weak.. I make a big mistake trusting him.." she whisper and techno know what she mean.

"Hey your not hopeless and weak, everyone make mistake, don't punish yourself" techno whisper to her sweetly.

On the other hand dream may look like a nice guy but don't get full by his kindness, he is pure evil that
if he can get something nicely,
he'll force it to get it.

~937~