[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6]: Some ball attended

◃ ───▴*▪☾⚜☽▪*▴─── ▹

After putting away the letter, you drop your body to the bed and fall asleep instantly. As you sleep you didn't notice the door crack open and seeing Philza look inside and see you peacefully asleep so he close the door again. "Phil-" Kristen say making the old man flinch and turn around seeing his beautiful wife "oh sorry love" Philza say while chuckling; "enough looking at the poor girl, she 20 Phil she's not a baby" Kristen said slap his husband shoulder slidely.

"I'm sorry I can help it, Joseph trust me to take care of her" "and we did a great job, she is an independent woman she also so strong compared to her wings" Kristen say while they both walking back to the living room, the boys already go to their room and prepare to sleep. "I know she's strong but I'm worried" Phil said flop down to the couch follow by Kristen "worry? Worry about what?" "..Julien.." Phil whisper under his breath. Kristen eyes widen "how come you say that, he was no where near where we living" "I know but he got alot of people he trust and they probably know y/n..".

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤︎¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

The ball is in two days and you still didn't say anything to Philza nor kristen. Would they say yes or no? Would they allowed you go by yourself?

"Y/n?" The voice come from your back shock you and it only Philza, "oh hey Phil" you say as he sit beside you; "what you zone out about?" He question and you move your gaze away from him to your front watching the sunset.

"...Phil I have question.." you said still not looking at him, "what is it?" He simple answer while his head tilt to the side. "Kingjulienaskmetobeinhisballparty!"you say so fast even Phil can't understand, "what say it more slow I didn't quite catch it?" He said and your sight; "king Julien ask me to be in his ball party" you say shut your eyes completely.

You hear a quite gasp and you already know it from Philza cause you hear a wings puff out a little. "No" he said you glance at him and he didn't look happy...at all.

Philza then stand up and he took of you just sit there on your own thinking 'why? Why would he say no?' you let your wings flap and put it close to you like a blanket. "Mind if I sit?" A monotone voice come from your back, you didn't bother to look cause you already know and nod.

"What did you Phil talking about?" Techno question "oh nothing, don't mind that" you say still inside your wings didn't take a look at techno at all. "It didn't look like nothing" he said while looking at the sunset, you pull away your wings and take a look at him, he didn't have his mask but his hair block you from looking at him.

You and techno getting more close after a couple of days, you more comfortable around him and didn't feel awkward like the first time meet. You take a breath and close your eyes letting your body relax.

"you know..sometime I just want to leave this place and go to hold different place and adventure" you said and techno look at you, "I never been stuck in one place more then two days" you add chuckling between the word.

"Believe me, I hate stuck in one place to.." techno said and you look at him and your eyes meet, your e/c meet his red one. You both eyes together and feel heat travel all the way to your cheek making it slidely dust pink, he also have the same expression.

You then feel he move closer to you, too close. That you could feel his breath near you, your wings then came in between you and techno face you move your head away from there, face getting more red. "Are we about to kiss!? I only know him for 3 days!" You thought.

"Ok, what the fuck is almost happened!?" Techno thought. You move your wing away from the two of you and you stand up, "umm I'll go back now...see you later techno!" You say before run back home.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤︎¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Y/N's POV

I walk back to my room
and lock the door then throw myself to the bed putting my hand on my face that feel so hot. "God, what did got into me?!" I thought pull my hand away.

What happened if we actual kiss? Why did he make a sudden move like that? Does he like me? Even so why? I can't put my head into it..

I just brush it of and stand to change to my night outfit before go to sleep.

After change I fall back to bed
and close my eyes but soon open it back. "God now I can't close eyes without seeing his stupid face.." his face have a scar across from his nose, at his eyebrows down to his eyelid and one from his jaw to his cheek bone.

His eyes blood red making me mesmerized, I could look at his eyes all the time and his lips..oh god his lips- fuck y/n stop thinking of that! Go to fucking sleep y/n!

༺ ───▴°▪°•☾⚘☽•°▪°▴─── ༻
Technoblade's POV

I..was almost kiss her..I only
meet her 3 days ago..
what the actual fuck is just happened..

Her e/c really making me forgot what I was doing at move my body on my own.. she surely feel so uncomfortable now.

But her look..god she so pretty, maybe the prettiest girl I've see in my hold life. My though get interrupted by a yell from my little brother tommy.

"Techno! My man! Whatcha doing here alone?!" He say walking to me, "what do you want tommy?" I simply ask without looking at him. "Nothing just looking for you because you lost all evening" "I'm fine just take some fresh air" I answer before stand up follow by tommy behind me.

"I saw y/n inside, she so red? Is she sick or what?" Tommy question making the tip of my ear a little red and stay quite. "Hello?" He say I just ignore, didn't trust my voice worry another word came out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So hope you enjoy the story :)

Word:1067