Chapter 1

{Names pov.}

Ugh today was hard! *MEOW*.  What was that?  Was it a "meow"? I don't know. Nevermind it was probably my brain messing with me. *MEOOOOOOW*. Okay you now what I'ma just check it out.

I walked back there to find a Smokey ash colored cat sitting alone in a box saying in bold  "DON'T TOUCH DANGEROUS".

Oh it's a cat. "Hey there little kitty what are you doing back here?" *meow* . "Awe your cute." "You know what I'm going to take you home."  "Is that okay with you." *meow*.

{Time skip to when your home}

"Okay now you need a name." "Hm."   "Maybe Ash." *Meow*. "Heh so you like your name huh?" *Meow*.  "Okay Ash let's get you some food." "Hm." "I don't have cat food so untill tomorrow your gonna have to live off of some tuna I have."

When I walked over to the fridge to get the tuna I saw ash just starring at me like a 5 year old kid would to the giant bass it just caught. I grabbed the tuna and went back to Ash.

"Here you go buddy." Ash walks over to me and rubs against me and then goes to eat his food. He's so cute!  I fangirl on the inside.

I leave Ash in the kitchen and go change into more comfortable clothes than before. I went back down to the kitchen to check on Ash to see him still eating. Dang he must be a slow eater then. "Hi Ash." "How's my boy?" Ash looked up at me and meowed then went back to eating.  Awe he said hi back that's was so cute.

I then went into the living room and just turned on the TV which was in my normal routine. I found that {f/s} was playing so I just sat there and watched it. A few minutes later Ash came into the room. "Here kitty kitty kitty." He then ran over to the couch and jumped up and crawled into my lap and fell asleep.  Awe look at the little kitty beans on his feet.

After a couple hours I slowly drifted off to sleep. I dreamt that I was some how on this island and and there was a gigantic Kermit the frog and then I pulled out a poké ball and captured Kermit. Then all of a sudden a tiny tiny Elmo came running at me full speed but I pulled out the poké ball and screamed. "KERMIT I CHOOSE YOU!". And let's just say no more Elmo.

(Sorry this is a short chapter but this my first wattpad story I have made so I think this is going to be fun. Also {Name} has some pretty weird dreams. Like I'm now scared. Anyways don't be scared to comment I want to see what y'all have to say.