Chapter 7

{Ash's pov}

{Name} was uncomfortable and as the group of males keep talking the more anger she felt. I could tell because I love her.

As for me I was about no no no not about was going to leap at the group and rip them lib from lib and slowly tare out each organ from their body's. They were talking about taking MY {Name}! I couldn't have that now could I. She's mine only mine and I couldn't bare to see them taking her away from me.

"Shut up..." I mumbled.

"What, what was that? Oh I'm sorry I forgot you were here! I was to busy looking at your friends pretty face." The waiter said.

That little shit! Only if he knew how bad I could hurt him! He'd be in a hospital for years!

"Shut up." I say again.

"Awe is the little boy getting angry!" One mocked. Then they all laughed.

...Their laughing... Laughing at me. Talking about taking {Name} from me... THOSE BASTERS!

"SHUT UP!" I yelled which caught most on them off guard except for the waiter. He looked pissed.

"Wow look at that the little bitch is sticking up for himself aye?" The waiter taunted me.

I jumped up from my seat and grabbed {Name's} wrist and walked away towards her car.

"HEY! BRING HER BACK HERE! NOW!" The waiter yelled.

"NO ASSHOLES! YOUR ONLY INTENTIONS FOR HER IS TO "HOOK" UP WITH HER AND DO BAD THINGS TO HER!" I screamed back. I could tell that ticked him off. Ha! Caught you you worthless piece of trash! What cat got your tongue?  I chuckle at my little joke in my head.
Then I see {Name} hop into her car.

"Here come on Ash. I already paid." {Name} says with a smile. Yeah my master is so smart! Ha! Take that suckers this is my master not yours!

Then we drove home

(Hello dear readers I'm sorry I haven't posted in quite a long while. Also sorry for this being short. I hope you are having a great day or night!✨)