Chapter 8

{Ash's pov}

As we were driving home I could sense a weird almost sad aura coming from {Name}. I would know that she was sad because that's because of how loyal and good I am to my master! Oh she's so sweet and kind and loyal and beautiful and perfect and nice and has the best hair and has the best style and... oops dang it got of track.

"Hay {Name}? " I asked. She hummed in response.

"Are you okay?"

"Yep I'm a okay." She said with a little thumbs up and a smile.

Oh only if you knew how intoxicating that smile was to me {Name}. I smiled back at her and then I took down my hood so my ears could stop crapping.

"Phew glad I could take that hood off. Man that hood was killing me." I said trying to make small talk. She laughed a little at my comment.

"I'm glad you feel better now Ash."

Ah! When she says my name it's like a angle strumming a harp perfectly in tune and playing the most beautiful song ever! I feel giddy even when she just talks!  Is this love? Oh I hope so! I love this feeling!

A little squeal escapes my lips. Oops!

" Heh. You ok over there? I just heard a squeak noise?" My beautiful goddess of a master asked.

"No I'm okay." I say in a very smitten voice staring at her with hearts in my eyes.

"Ok then." She said with a little chuckle. Then we got to the house. When she parks the car and turns it off she starts to walk into our house. While I just sit in the car still starring at her looking love sick.

"You coming?" She asked me which snapped me out of my love sick trans like state.

"R-right!" I said while hopping out of the car.

"Sorry I got lost in my thoughts." I said with a chuckle.

"Nah there's no need to apologize. It's okay heh we all do it sometimes."

Oh your so kind to me master! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you!!!! Not even the 'trustest of lovers' can live up to us! We are the 'trustest of lovers'.

{Hiiii I know this chapter is short but it will have more chapters that longer so now worries! By my rats I love you all. And I hope you all have a good day and/or night!}