Chapter 3

{Ash's pov}

What was that? I don't know. All I know is I need is to protect my dear master {Name}! I pulled master into a defenseve hugs.  Dang she smells so good! No no bad Ash I need to protect her!

"Um Ash it's okay." She said. "What?! No its not!" I said. "Yes it is, it's my friend." She told me. "Your friend?" I asked. A friend!? Ugh if it's a girl life will be fine for her for now.

"Here can I get up please?" {Name} ask me. "Fine." I get up and pout. My master then went over to the portal thing (door) and opened it. There was a guy standing there. He had far skin, blonde hair, and brown eyes. Oh hell no!

"Hello there {Name}." He said smiling at her.  Are you fucking kidding me he's smiling at her! Is she smiling back at he?! "Hi Ren. How are you?" She said smiling back. "I'm living. Ya know?" He said. She chuckled back. "Here come in." She offered. Of course he accepted. My nose was twitching with anger. Seriously! He's such a bad flirt. This is dumb.

{Names pov}

Oh crap Ash! Oh no no no how do I explain I have a fully necked guy with cat ears and tail is in my living room?! "Here are you hungry?" I asked. "Yeah to be honest I am. So what do you got?" He asked me. "Hm. I got some pancakes I can make." I tell him. "Awe you would make pancakes for me?" He teases me. "No I haven't ate myself so it's for the both of us."  I reply with.

I wonder where Ash is please tell me he found something to cover himself with. Even a blanket would work.

I enter the kitchen and get work.  Ren was sitting at the table messing with his phone. A couple minutes later I heard a big crash so did Ren. Oh no! "Hay did you hear that?" He asked me.  "Yes. I'ma go check it out here you stay here." I say. "No it could be dangerous!" He responded. "Don't worry it's just my cat." Yeah just my giant half boy half cat cat.

I go into the living room to see Ash standing there in his cat form with a broken plant next to him. "Jeez Ash what are you doing?" *Meow*. "What ever come on let's go."

I walk back into the kitchen. Almost instantly Ren came running over to me. "Oh my lord oh my lord oh my looooord! He's so cutttte!" He almost screams. "He's names Ash." I say. "Awe! Is it okay if I hold him?" Ren asked. "Sure." I reply. I gave he over to Ren and walked back to the pancakes. Then Ash started growling and hissing. But Ren didn't take that to  count and still held him. Ash then clawed Ren's eye. "Ow!" Ren yelled as he dropped Ash.

I ran over to Ren and he told me Ash scratched him. He said he would be fine but the way his eye lid was bleeding I could tell he was wrong. "Here come I'll help you." I said. "Nah it'll be okay it's just a scratch." He declined. "I didn't offer I told." I said.

{Ren's pov}

Wow she's so kind but stern. I love it. To be frank I love her. Pink started dusting my cheeks. Then we got to her bathroom and she pulled out a medical box. "Sit down there." She said pointing towards the toilet. Then she came over to me.

As she was putting a bandage on my eye I noticed how close her face was to mine. I felt my face heat up. Only if you know how much I just want to pull you into a kiss right now.

"There you go." She tells me. "Thank you even though I didn't need it." I tell her. "Oh hush. Come on foods done." God she would be such a good wife. Image her being my wife. That would be amazing. Oh and we can have kids to. My mind then starts to wonder into the gutter but is the pulled back out when I heard a plate clinic down in front of me.

(Haha so how do you think Ash is going to react to this? Anyways I hope your day or night is going well. Bye!)