Chapter 11

{NAME'S POV}

As we drove along the road down to the local Flipin' drips. Which is the best restaurant in town.  I kept noticing that Ash was giving me little glances and then one time he was just staring dead into my soul.

So to ease my uneasy mind I did what any ody would do.  Turn up the radio.

But Ash was terrified of the loud basses and the electric guitar. He was scared and confused. He practically jump far up into his seat he hit his head on the car roof. Did what a true friend does and turned it back down. There went my happy place.

" I'm so sorry! Are you okay? I didn't mean to scare you I thought you understood a radio." I said to try and console him. Little did I know this was a great piece of information to have.

"Y-yeah, just I think there's a little person trapped in the box force to play music or he will die!" 

'Little person...? Stuck?  That sounds like a two year old.'

{ASH'S POV}

'Okay Ash you have to play cute-se! Woman love a soft guy! Right...?  YEAH! Of course they do! Okay okay okay! So just keep playing the cute card. I'm so smart! Not to toot my own horn but, Go me!

"I- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ruin your music." I said to victimized myself. And low behold it worked!

"No no no! You didn't ruin it it's ok I understand we all have our fears." She said to me. Ugh! I can't get enough of her! Shes so!  So! So! So much like a...

Like a goddess

My goddess and no one I mean no one can take my goddess!

Oh the reason I call her a goddess? Well simple. She saved me from that God forsaken box, Looks like a goddess, is so sweet and kind, loving, beautiful soul, sacrificed so much for me. I'm willing to give a sacrifice to her if I must oh! My dear goddess!

"We. Are. Here!" I heard her voice every sound making my mind tingle with with happiness!

{Sooooooo haha long time no seeeeeeeAnywaysss I want to say I got the little award thing for being number two in nekoboy!!! Also 20.2k views!!!!thank you guys so much!!  Anywayssss I've missed u guys and sorry this chapter was short but later my friends there will be longgggerrrr chapters soon.  Anywayss have a great day or night! Byeeee see u next chapter!}