Chapter 2

I wake up to the morning sun beating down on my face. I felt this heavy weight on me. Looking down to my stomach I see a face. It had baby blue eyes and there was some gray hair in it's face. Then it hit me. It was a guy. "AHHH!" Is all I could say as I fell off the couch with confusion and fear.

"W-w-who are you?".

{Ash's pov}

Wow my master is pretty when she's asleep but better when awake. I get to stare into her gorgeous {e/c} eyes. She just draws me in and I can't control myself. She's different I know she is.

I get pull the blanket off the top of me  to let my ears stretch. Oh wow she's starring at me with those gorgeous and do I mean gorgeous eyes. Oh wow oh wow wow wow.

By then I had the blanket half off of me. So I decided to take it fully off. But then I saw my master's face turn red. I look at myself. Then I see it. I was well let's say butt naked. I have to admit I did like seeing her blush because of me.

"Master it's me your cat Ash." "W-w-what?!" "N-no your not my cat is well...a cat." Awe how cute she doesn't know what a neko boy is!

"Well your not wrong it's just that your cat, me, is a neko boy." That look of bewilderment is amazing I love it. Also to have all of her attention on me is excoriating.

{Names pov}

What in my right mind am I seeing. How is this my cat?! Why does he have ears AND IS THAT A TAIL?! But he is kinda hot though. NO NO NO BAD PERVERTED {NAME}!!!!!

"Why are you calling me master?" I asked. "Well that's easy you saved me and your a human so your my master." He responded. So because I saved him he calls me master? "You know what just call me {Name}." I said. "But master I need to call you master because it's apart of what I do and need to do!" Ugh so I guess he's not backing down from the master thing. "Fine I'll let you call me master."  He came charging at me full speed and then pulled me into a hug. Which was the most uncomfortable hug because what was he?  You guessed it naked!

"Oh thank you master you have no idea how much this makes me happy!" He said to me. "Uh yeah." I said as a reply. Then he started purring. I was sitting in that hug with a what the fuck just happened face.

"Here we should go eat." I said. Ash looked up at me then smiled. "Sure!" He said. "I'll make you anything you want just tell me and I will make it special for you!" He exclaims while hugging me tighter. Yeah uncomfortable tell me about it. Having a random guy with cat ears and cat tail wake up on top of you butt naked and is now calling you master and acting like we've know each other for a long time.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

(Haha cliff hanger! Anyways so how's you doing you beautiful creatures? Have a nice day or night I see y'all!)