The Introduction

I want to share something with you. And... since this is the introduction part, let me turn on a music for an ambient.

Hey Google, play me Lovely by Billie Eilish.

Okay, now I can start. My name's Peter. There's or was nothing something special about me.

I was trapped in a small town... but with a beautiful view from the roof of my house. I usually went there to record the sky, and the clouds, and that valley occasionally. Dunno why, but it felt like, that view is my treasure.

About my past? It's just like I wrote in the story I wrote, The Missing Racer, for Overwatch. Because of my self-defence in the Vocational School, I got expelled from it. In consequence, from the car mechanic practices too. I'd tell you the truth, it claims itself the "best" in the county, while the truth of it is painful. If you were me, you won't feel safe in that school, not even for a second.

I've been struggling a little with finding any work, my brother helped me a little, and I helped him with the car.

For a practical month, I had no other choice, but to work in a fabric factory. To be honest, it was hard, and still couldn't understand how these things work there.

And to avoid being even more depressed by the work I never wanted to be in, I was drawing little on the back of the locker door during the breaks. I was able to draw a simple, but also Cute Ghost, and an All-Seeing Eye.

A week before the end of practical month, my mother gave me a tarot. There was money on the cards, and a grim reaper card at the end. I've turned the card to the back, and she said I did right. I've returned to recording games, in hope I'll attract some of people's attention to the content I was creating.

After the end of practical work, I had to pack my things from the locker, and keep looking for a new work. I had almost enough cash to buy myself the PlayStation 5 console, but I was still struggling to order it online, so I could finally get a chance to play Destruction AllStars, I brought from the store, and added to my game library, 3 days after my birthday.

On Monday, after going to the Job Office, to report that I had been fired from the job, after a practical month, I had another anger outburst because of everything being so confusing, although I was pretty silent. I couldn't get my head straight, and I felt so angry, all the way back home.

When my bro returned home as well, after work, he asked me for a help with fixing his car. He had problems with starting it sometimes. I tried all I could to help him out, but... because from sitting in that fabric factory, I forgot the names of the car's components. I tried to remind something about them, but it became harder for me to figure things out. Like where the certain parts are located. Not only that, but my mom also started putting an unnecessary pressure on me.

I tried to listen to some music, to help calm myself out somehow, and muffle out my mother's "never-ending" complaints, close my eyes sometimes, let my thoughts drift away, and imagine myself in a better place. Far away from the problems I've been having recently.

In a place like London Thunderyard arena from Destruction AllStars, somewhere in the UK forest, where I'm all alone, drifting or driving the car of my dreams: Aventador SV.

Till another "scheduled" meet, I'm trying to create more video game content, but I lost a will and encourage to do it. The scheduled day has came. I'm going to the job office, I'm waiting for the employee, and still the same... reschedules.

Job Office Employee: Unfortunately, we have to reschedule to 2nd September, because we can't find any job propositions for you.

I really wanted to "spit" how I think about coming into this place for nothing.

Peter: [sigh] I think I'm just coming in here for nothing.

Job Office Employee: Believe me, we are trying to find something.

Peter: Theh, yeah right. I'm not wondering, why I can't find any job in this city.

I don't know if any of these words I told mattered to the employee, but I left the Job Office afterwards and went home.

On Saturdays, there were game nights focused on Overwatch game I was playing with other people, a Custom Games, that are using Workshop's abilities. It helped me a little with my loneliness.

And one day, I felt a little bit of headache, and my hand was feeling shaky. I got outside, and went out to the garden, to catch some fresh air. The sun was set, but it still shined it's light to the rest of the valley.

I walked around, and suddenly, I saw something white and glowy gathering at and coming out of the middle of my hand, like an orb, which turned later into a square. I was scared of it at first and thrown whatever was on my hand to the ground.

Suddenly, a car I've always dreamed of, appeared right before my eyes. Damaging the neighbour's fence a little. I was suprised, I somehow "materialized" it, but also I was panicking a lot.

The glowing orb reappeared on my hand. I've decided to get to know, how to control whatever I've just got. I figured out that by using the thumb I can cycle between the abilites of this... thing, which also shaped differently.

I "moved my dream car" back to that glowy thing and ran away from the damaged fence, before someone could notice me around it.

Two hours later, the neighbours started arguing with my mother about that fence, and also tried put the blame on me. I didn't wanted this to happen, but it did, out of my control. Luckly the police was not called in case of this.

Two days later after this, in the free time, I started going out for a hikes to the fields, to learn how to control my new power. Also, I finally get a chance to learn how to drive the car.

So I've materialized my car back, and started driving through the fields, close to the forest. Of course after few minutes of my own driving lessons, I've returned home on foot, to avoid the suspicions of the people from far away.

You may say I've gone crazy, but I'm not. You wouldn't believe it too, even if you'd seen me doing it on your own eyes.

Now... this story might be short, but for now, move to the next page, and I'll tell you what else I could do, with this... power.