Out of the game - Tracer

Alright... I'm gonna tell you now about what else I was capable of, with that strange power.

It's Saturday, I have a game night with my friends today. Overwatch game. The codes for the custom gamemodes are posted to the text channel focused on them.

I've posted a gamemode code to the Project: Streetwatch "game"mode. A gamemode that, with a help of a friend, turns a first person shooter game, into a car gamemode. It's not 9:00 P.M. yet, so I have some time to play a Bounty Hunter in the Arcade play mode selection, and try to get the lootbox.

I felt a little bit nervous while playing, and lost few matches, but I was so close, yet so far from getting that lootbox.

I saw a glow under the hand I held a mice with. Health of the character I was playing was pretty low, so I've used a recall, and blinked to the healthpack, to regain lost health. I saw an opponents coming in. From the both sides, they were focused on me. Like I always do, I quickly decided to "force" a fight between the two, and eliminate them, while they are shooting at eachother. Then... while  I was blinking back, I suddenly saw a flash, outside of the screen, like for real. I jumped and covered my hands, but then, I saw I returned to the gamemode selection in Arcade. I heard somebody falling in my room.

Peter: W-what?

I saw Tracer, lying close to the door. The message on the chat said that I was removed from the match.

We both started screaming. I was scared at first, but then I recognized her.

Tracer: W-w-who are you?! Where am I?

Peter: Are you... are you...

Peter's mom: What's all that screaming?

[My mother spotted her.]

Peter's mom: Who is this?! Peter, talk!

Tracer: I... I... I just...

Peter: It's not your business, mom.

Peter's mom: Tell me!

Peter: Alright... alright... She... she just jumped out of my laptop, and got here somehow.

Peter's mom: She jumped out of your laptop? Nice try.

Peter: I'm not joking, you just... don't get it. She really did appeared out of nowhere, behind my back!

Peter's Mom: At least what's her name?!

Peter: It's Lena.

Tracer: Wait, how'd you knew my name?

Peter's Mom: It doesn't matter, I don't care where she came from, get her up and move her out the house, now.

I hesitated a bit.

Peter's Mom: I said now.

Peter: No. I won't...

Peter's Mom: Get her out of the house, before I'll call a police.

Peter: She's my friend. She just got... lost. And lost her memory.

Tracer got up on her own.

Tracer: Please, I honestly don't know how I got here... but I can explain...

Peter's Mom: Then you are not welcome here either.

Peter: Mom, please, at least let her tell what happened to her!

Everyone in my room was silent, until my mother spoke.