A Flare Of Hope

Recommended track while reading this part: The Division 2 Music - Missing Curators

It's been few days, since contacting with Lupita's friends. From time to time when I was playing Destruction AllStars, when the characters asked, I let them talk with her, as long as they won't cross the time window. Until, if I'll ever be able to find a job in my hometown, we tried to kill some time or find some fun for ourselves. I've decided to take the girls for a small trip to the Colorful Lakelets and make a stroll there. So I asked my bro, if he can take us there, since he managed to fix the car, while I was helping him a little.

Peter: Hey, bro. 

Paul: Sup?

Peter: I've been thinking, if you could take me, Lupita and Lena to the Colorful Lakelets, since I helped you a little with... your car.

Lupita: Bem, we don't wanna just sit around... and think. You know?

Paul: Well, as long my car won't break down, then alright. But first do you have a lunch for a trip?

Lena: Peter has some in his backpack.

Paul: Alright then... get in. 

Half-way to the Colorful Lakelets we were looking down at the fields. It was sunny, and it felt like the road to that spot leaded to a magic place.

We arrived to the Colorful Lakelets, my bro parked his car, we went out for a little hike around. During the trip, Paul asked me about the girls.

Paul: So... how long do you know them?

Peter: Well, for a while. 

Before the end of our trip, we stopped and sat by the bar's benches.

Lupita: It's beautiful in here.

Peter: Yeah, it is. And I heard, it's even more beautiful mostly in clear autumn days. Mum used to go here. And... sometimes foreigners come in, to visit the places like these.

Lena: But why were you afraid at first to visit the places like these?

Peter: It's just... I don't know if I'm overreacting... but it's because of empty lie and threat of a math teacher from Elementary School.

Lena: Oh yeah, Peter's stuff from the past again.

Peter: But... though I feel I want to... resent her... I think it's time I should move on.

Lupita: Sim. It must feel pretty nice for you though, to leave your hometown for a while...

Peter: Yeah. Hey, Lup. Aren't you missing your hometown?

Lupita: Well. I actually miss Rio.

Peter: Hey, are there beautiful beaches there?

Lupita: Sim. I was once on one of them.

Lena: Well, besides that, any plans, where that town for us will be placed?

Peter: I'm still thinking, but I think... that town might be placed somewhere not far from London. A bit in desolated place. I might get used to things around there... but...

Peter: Sorry, I just... got confused because of all that...

Lena: Hey, I'm pretty sure you'll do fine, love. You just have to be open. 

Peter: Well, if you say so. I guess... I'll try.

Paul: Sorry for interfering, but, are we walking around for a little longer, or we are going back to my car?