II: Wake Up Calls & Family Introdructions

It was now Sunday morning, the day to meet with the Weasley Family, but Y/n wanted nothing more than to lay in her bed all day . . . It was a lot comfortable than it did before . . . or maybe she finally learned how to relax for the first time in weeks. A ray of light leaks through the blinds and assaults Y/n's eyelids. She turns her body, breaking the seal of her warm imprint on the bed. A looming glow invades the room; darkness turning to soft shadows. A low-level crisis begins. The day was about to break free.

She scrambles. Taking ahold of her majestic, puffy blanket, enveloping herself in it like a warm hug. A leg slowly escapes from under the covers, hoping to find the perfect balance of warmth and coolness. All she wanted at this moment was to binge watch her dreams and sleep for thousands of years. She hears the bedroom door creak open and a pair of footsteps against the vinyl floor,

Before she could peel open her eyes, a cool hand clasps her cheek, "Addie dear, wake up . . ." Haya gently shakes the girl but she only groans in response, "Come on now, it's a Sunday. You're going to see your friends . . ."

"Isn't there a spell to pause time?" Y/n knew there was none but a girl could still dream, right?

"Haha . . . very funny."

Y/n peaks through her eyelids and look at the clock, "Mom, it's quarter to ten . . ." she rasps.

Haya, with an amused smirk, hops off the bed, heads for the blinds and draws them open. Now the sunlight had hit Y/n's face hard like a baseball bat. The fourteen year-old groans in response and pulls the blanket over her head, shielding herself from Haya's vision.

"Addie, you're grandparents are here," Haya reminded, "So if anything, it's better that I wake you up than them."

She had a point. Her grandparents' ways of waking her up were . . . unique?

Nevermind, there was no denying it; they were annoying. Maybe annoying might be an understatement. There was one summer where her grandparents were taking care of her due to her parents having a meeting all the way in France. On her first morning, Hamako woken her up in the weirdest way possible. It was around seven-thirty in the morning, the sun was up and this was around the time that her grandparents usually woke up. Since she and Hamako were required to wake up early for their planned activities that day, Hamako was the first one up in the early mornings. When she woke Y/n up however, she just casually strolled into her room and pinched the bridge of her nose. It took Y/n five seconds to wake up since she wasn't breathing.

She made sure to always sleep on her stomach until her parents came home to pick her up.

For Ambrocio on the other hand, it involved Frying Pan Lids. Yup, you heard it right, Frying Pan Lids. The day was Christmas, of all days it had to be Christmas, and her grandparents' visit was supposed to be a surprise. But Ambrocio being Ambrocio, of course it had to involve loud sounds. The original plan was to open the presents at ten in the morning with breakfast stuffed in their stomachs, but her parents kept the visit a secret and decided to prank their daughter. Well, Haruki planned the prank, Haya was simply watching it unfold from afar while shielding her amused giggles. At exactly twelve midnight, Ambrocio barged into Y/n's room (bare-foot and all) and aggressively slammed the two Frying Pan Lids in his hands together, screaming, "HO HO HO! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! MEEEEERRRRRYYYYY CHRIIIISSSSSSTTTMMMAAASSSSS!"