XV: Rage Moments & Quidditch Finals

Ron did not waste a single second and immediately sprinted back into Hogsmeade as well, in high hopes to find a way to save Harry from being caught. Whilst Y/n and Phoebe stared at his retreating form, wavering a great aura of panic for his best friend. Phoebe, who was still staring at the pathway Ron had taken, turns to Y/n once more, face plastered with such up most confusion.

"Err — do you want to head back to the castle?"

Y/n was still fuming. Harry was out in the open with just an Invisibility Cloak with high chances of someone tugging it off of him. Now that he's caught, there's slim chances of him getting back to the castle in time before Malfoy got there first. The tunnel from Honeydukes was a longer way than it did from the surface.

Taking deep flaring breaths, she turns to Phoebe, still feeling furious.

"Yeah, let's go."

The whole walk back to the castle was silent and the atmosphere was far too thick for Phoebe to let out a joke to cut it through. With Y/n's burning rage, Phoebe was too frightened to say anything, if she had said the wrong thing, Merlin, who knows what would happen?

Breaking the silence with both hands stuffed in her pockets, Y/n, with a deadpan and apologetic tone, says —

"I'm sorry."

Phoebe turns to her, feeling confused.

"I'm sorry, I don't follow. What for?"

Y/n's face twitches. She was surely going to kill those two boys once she finds them.

"That I made things awkward after . . . that." she emphasizes what happened minutes before, "It's just . . . Harry wasn't allowed to get into Hogsmeade due to his relatives not signing his form," she didn't get into further details, Harry's life wasn't something she should suddenly spill into other people's hands as she respected his privacy, "and with Black on the loose, he thinks he's missing on all the fun just staying inside Hogwarts while, we're out here freely doing whatever we please." she turns to Phoebe, who was already looking back at her, "So if anything, I made our first date have it's not-so happy ending."

Phoebe smiles softly, eyes that somehow glimmered under the cloudy skies.

"You really thought that this would be the last time I'd take you on a date? Please . . . " she waves it off like it was nothing, "None of that was your fault, besides," she goes bashful, "I liked it, especially with you." she smirks flirtatiously.

Y/n pushes her shoulder in dismiss while rolling her eyes as Phoebe laughs, apologizing, ('Okay . . . okay . . . okay. Jeez, darling, can't a girl make a joke around here?')

They were now standing up front of the Entrance Hall, where several Hogwarts students had filled up in groups chatting animatedly with such thrill, gushing to nearby school mates what had happened in their early hours of their Hogsmeade trip.

"I guess this is where I leave you then?" says Y/n to Phoebe, "Again though, I apologize for what had happened earlier. Those boys could be so dense sometimes." she scratches the back of her head, looking down with her cheeks glowing red.

Phoebe awes at the sight and waves her off.

"And like I said, it's nothing. Also, do you wanna go on another date with me?" says Phoebe, smiling widely.

Y/n looks up, and with a soft toothless smile stretching her lips; she nods.

You could only imagine her surprise when the brunette flirt casually steps closer to her, grabs her gently by the neck, lowering her head to match Y/n's level as she was a few inches taller, and gives her a sweet peck on the cheek. She then pulls her into a longing hug, before bidding her farewell.