Meeting the General

Derk and Ramona walk down the hallway and enter a room where Mark is staring into a picture of one of those crystals. This obviously made Ramona a little uncomfortable, she sensed something that resonated within him when he looked at that picture. And whatever it was wasn't pretty. Derk wastes no time, "Mark, get your face away from there! Sit down." He commands, and Mark does as told without any expression. 

   "Yes sir?" He replies. "As you know, Karma is going to- wait where the hell is Ace!?" He asks while looks around. "Oh, well sir, he's busy with something." Mark says almost bluntly. "What is he working on hm? Another way to stop me and my teams when we're about to discover something again?" He retorts. "Uhm, sir, that was eight years ago..." He replies quietly. "I don't want to hear it, soldier!" He growls.

   Mark nods and begins listening. "Well, since Ace wants to gaff off important meetings, I'll just tell you two." Derk starts off, rolling his eyes. "As you know, we've been here about eight years, Mark can now speak perfect English, along with several other languages. Ramona successfully made it through time alive and killed that bug thing. Now I would like to introduce you to an old friend of mine, General Pinky." He introduces. Ramona gives the expression as if to ask if that was seriously her name. Derk shrugs "I gave her that name when I was training her, you'll see why." A tall woman, pink skin, white hair and dark blue eyes, wearing some odd looking armor walks in. 

   She was kind of thin, but she looks like she bulked up a bit. "Hello everyone." She greets in a soft, soothing voice. "I'm General Pandora. But, you may call me General Pinky, as Derk gave me that nickname." Derk rolls his eyes a bit, regretting ever giving her that name. "I am from another station set underground somewhere in a nearby forest. My platoon and I were captured about eight years ago by some sicko in a cloak with his invisible minion or something." Ramona leans in, interested in this origin story of some sort. "One day, all of my platoon was executed. All decapitated, right there in front of me." She winced a bit after mentioning it, it must've gotten to her pretty bad. 

   Derk receives a message on his wrist device, he looks at it and his eyes widen. "Come on, lets go. Now. Don't ask any questions yet just come on. It's really important." He says, walking down the hall, everyone follows him.