Y.A.T.Y.A.S

Everyone is training on the obstacle course that was built by Ace and some of the crew. Ace was doing the course along with everybody else. Ramona swings from a rope onto a platform, almost falling when she does it, but doesn't think too much about it. She looks and sees Mark standing near the course, just standing there, staring off into the distance. His face was completely void of any sort of emotion. Ramona shrugs it off and continues, while climbing a wall she thinks about how quiet Ace has been lately. It sort of worried her, usually he talks all the time about boring stuff but he hasn't said much in a while.

   She makes it to the end of the course and wipes the sweat off of her forehead. Pinky comes up to her with a smile on her face "Looking good out there, soldier!" She says. "Thank you ma'am!" Ramona responds, standing attention. "At ease soldier, we need to talk about something. Follow me." Ramona, confused follows her into an office and Pinky lays out a bunch of papers. "What is this?" Ramona asks, looking at them. "This is the information we have about, well, everything." Ramona picks up the papers and reads them. "Who made all of this?"

   Suddenly, a figure emerges from the darkness, a robot, about 7'1, looks down at her. "Hello, I am Dr. Rob I am the head researcher of this army. I think we may be in a bit more of a pickle than previously expected." He says. "Ramona, also, what do you mean pickle?" Ramona asks, curious.