[ Part 1: The Arrival of the Royals ]

The sun had already began to set, and the orange sky laid upon the grass blowing in the wind. Knight Cookie had been sitting atop his trusty horse, who had been carrying a carriage holding the others. Princess Cookie, who he was escorting to the party, had been in the carriage conversing with Pistachio and White Choco. They were headed up the trail on their way to Cheesecake Cookie's mansion, as Princess Cookie had been invited to a party Cheesecake was hosting. She was lucky the king allowed her to go, seeing as it was being held at such a time. He had never planned to be out so late, but was called last minute by the princess herself as an escort, along with Pistachio and White Choco.

Knight Cookie sighed as he straightened his back, making sure to look as formal as possible. He had been wearing a black suit tailored by Pistachio, as well as a helmet with a black fluff of hair attached to it. They had been nearing the manor; Knight could see it rather well in the distance. He could see a couple of guests arrive at the manor already. They were quite early to the party, as the Princess couldn't wait for it to arrive, so Knight had been pleasantly surprised. 

Knight had gestured to his horse to stop once they arrived at the manor. "We've arrived." Knight  said to the others in the carriage as he got off his horse. He had went to open the door to the carriage, yet was knocked back when the door swung open in front of him. "Hehe, sorry, Knight!" Princess Cookie joyfully said whilst jumping out of the carriage. She had already ran to the manors front gates, greeting Cheesecake waiting patiently outside. 

Knight Cookie had groaned as he got up from his fall, only to be greeted by White Choco stepping out of the carriage.
"Nice going, Knighty." White Choco had said jokingly. Knight Cookie, needless to say, was unamused.
"I was startled. You would have been too, White." Knight had responded.
"Yeah yeah. You keep making excuses for getting knocked down, even when not in battle." White said while she laughed.

"Listen, White Choco, out of all the nights to be arguing, can it NOT be tonight? I'm tired, and I'm not trying to ruin the party." Knight cookie sternly said. He didn't want to start a fight in front of everyone.

"OOoo, or what, helmet hair? Ain't my fault you can't win any arguments. Princess, wait up!" White Choco said while running to the manor. Knight cookie sighed as Pistachio got out of the carriage. "Having a bit of trouble there?" Pistachio said whilst smiling. She had been Knight's best friend for years now.

"Yeah, a bit. White's a member of the royal guard. The least she could do is act the such. Especially at a party like this one..." Knight Cookie told her.
"It ain't all bad!" Pistachio said while giving Knight a light punch on the arm. "She's just enjoying her time. Now c'mon, the other's are probably waiting for us." 

Knight and Pistachio headed up to the front doors of the mansion. Princess and White Choco had already began conversing with Cheesecake, who then noticed the other 2 of the group.
"Ah, Knight! Pistachio! Great to see you 2 came too. This party's gunna be GREAT!" Cheesecake said in excitement. "Please, come in. The party's getting ready right now". As more and more guests arrived, the party truly began. Knight and the other 4 of them had ventured to different parts of the manor.

Princess had been with Cheesecake, Blackberry and Cotton Candy Cookie. The 4 of them had been sitting at a table out near the garden. They were talking about many different topics, mainly shopping and daily life, yet one mention of something had shifted the conversation.

"Adventurer PROPOSED to you?!" Cheesecake squealed in excitement.
"Yes, he has. 2 days ago, in fact." Blackberry said, sipping some tea. She had a slight blush that was barely noticeable. "We had been together for so long, he decided to take it to the next step."
"That's great to hear! I'm sure you were very happy to hear that from him." Princess Cookie had replied.
"Mhm. It's not something I would usually say out loud, but..." Blackberry's blush had become larger, and thus more noticeable. "..I believe that to be the happiest moment in my life so far."
"Ahh~, I wish my love would do the same to me one day..." Cheesecake had said in a romantic tone.

"Speaking of..." Cotton Candy had spoken. "Princess, have you been dating anyone as of late?"
"Ah, me?" Princess Cookie had replied. "No, no, I haven't been dating anyone yet."
"Well, do you have someone you want to date?" Cheesecake said leaning inward.
"Oh, no, not yet. I haven't decided!" Princess Cookie giggled.

But that was a lie. Princess Cookie knew it. She had been planning something for months now, and tonight would be the perfect opportunity.
She just didn't want to spoil the surprise.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's Part 1 done! I plan on doing around 3 parts total, so stay tuned for the rest! Also, this may or may not be my first ever story/fic/whatever you call it, so I'm open to criticism.