chapter 1. the crash

Authors note: Hi, this is my first ever famfiction. Hope u like it! <3
P.S. u are a 18yr old ((girl))
Y/BD=your birth day

You opened your eyes. Your whole body hurted so badly. You saw that your arm was bleeding, it was nearly cliced in two parts by some metall tube.
As you looked around you realised that you had been in a carcrash.

It was dark, midnight. You got up after many tries and saw a dead body, body of your mother. You were in great shock and didn't realise what had happened. Only thing you rememberd was that you and your family were going on holiday. Some tears escaped from the corner of your eye. It can't be, your mother, dead on the ground.

"And dad, where is he?" You tought. Then you looked at the car. It was on it's roof. You saw a huge buddle of blood coming under the car. You knew it. You fell on your knees and just cried. Cried ur eyes out. They can't be. You knew that you have to go somewhere, somewhere, some where you can call help.

It was freezin in there. You got up and started walking in the forest. All the wound were screaming pain but you didn't care. Soon, you saw a small light. It was really small, but some way it twinkled in the darknes. And then, it disappeared. You walked towards the light and soon saw a port. It was a port of a small village. You opened the port as it was not locked. Then you heard a roar and then a painfull scream. You were scared but continued walking.

There were one hut which door was open so you walked in. Inside of the hut was relly stinky and dirty, actually the whole village was ripped down just like your arm which was still bleeding. You found a small cloth and tied it around your arm to stop it bleeding.

You sat down on a bed. It smelled awfull, like there was blood. But you were so tired so you fell a sleep, tears still falling down on your cheeks and the dirty pillow.