chapter 6. the dinner

You just lie on your bed, thinking what happened earlier. Your arm was still hurting but not as much as earlier. Lady Dimitrescu had done great work.

You were bored, so you stood up and looked around your room, searching for some activity.

There was no piano like Lady Dimitrescu room. There was only a bed, small table with a chair and a bookself. A bookself.

"Well I can read, can I?" You tought to your self.

You walked up to the bookself. Some boring history books. Poems. Children books?It was named "The forest of shadows". It got you thinking, how the three sisters were young and their mother read that book to them.

Then your eyes saw a interesting looking book. It was dirty, looked like having blood on it. It's name was, a diary? Can it be? Lady Dimitrescu's diary?

You took that book carefully and went sit on the arm chair wich was in a corner of the room.

And, in the first page of the book rode; Alcina Dimitrescu, Diary. 1978.

You saw it was few years old. You started reading.

"Dear dieary, I just finished making my second daughter. It was a hard work, but only one is left. I hope that the villager victims last." Finished making daughters, what that meant? "I tought that when my daughters are ready I could read them, some children book maby?

As you continued reading the diary, you fell asleep on that armchair.

Alcina Dimitrescu's POV:

You were walking towards the dining hall. It was a big place with a fire place and a long table with lots of chair, chandelier hanging on the on the roof.

You walked trough the dining hall to the kitchen. There you saw Caroline.

"Well, good evening." You started bc she didn't notice you.

"Oh, wha- oh, my Lady! What a pleasure to see you." She takelled.

"Would you mind doing a dinner for me and one guest?" You asked.

"Well of course, everything you want. What would you and your guest want to eat tonight?" She asked quietly.

"We would like to eat a steak and some potatos. And some dressing with that, is that gonna succeed?" You asked and raised your voice.

"Of course! What steak do you want?"

"We can take the bovine steak."

"Okey, I will start doing it right now" She said as she started to take ingredients from the cuppoards.

"As you should. Thank you, Caroline." You thanked your maiden and leaved the room.

"I must get things ready before dinner." You tought. Maby some rose petals?

You walked up stairs with a bbasketfull of flower petals. You opened Y/N's room door littlebit, and saw her sleeping on the arm chair head in the book. You walked inside and lifted Y/N up. She seemed to wake up for a sudden movement. Fuck.

"Wha- who- put me down." She said sleepy.

"I am Alcina, don't panic. You tired to calm her down.

You saw her open her eyes to check that you really were who you said you were but then closed them again. You laid her on the bed. Then you went to take the book she had read. Your diary.

"Oh" you checked the year and it was old. "Thank god!" You tought and breathed again as you were your exempt from horror that Y/N was reading your diary.

Then, you left.

Y/N's POV:

As you waked up, you looked up to a clock. Shit. It was nearly 6pm. You had to keep hurry. You decided to take a quick shower before going.

You walked trough the halls you tired to remember a dream you had. There was some kind of woman, with wings? That can't be anything special, can it?

You didn't want to distract Lady Dimitrescu so you silently walked past her room door. You heard somethig from the bathroom.

As you opened the door you nearly screamed. It was Lady Dimitrescu, on shower. Fuck. You were so shocked and just stared her.

"Would you mind turning, darling?" She asked amused.

"Oh! Of course!" You siad embarrassed and turned right away. "This is something I can't never forget..." You tought.

She chuckled. "Of course if you want to come here with me?"

"Umm, thanks for asking but I'll wait outside."

"Oh, okey, but your always welcome. Just knock next time." She smiled.

You just nodded and leaved the room. You felt bad that you just stood there and stared her.

Minutes later Lady Dimitrescu came out of the show, wrapped in the towel.

"You can go now. And don't be late!" She reminded.

"I wont be long." You replied and walked in the bathroom. You didn't know there was a bath too. You took your clothes of and turned the shower on.

After the shower you took ylur towel and walked down the hall to your room. As you stepped inside you saw a pile of new, fresh clean clothes. Then you remembered that you leaved your clothes on a counter in the bathroom.

You fast dressed and put your hear in a bun, and then, leaved to the dinner.

As you opened the dinner hall door you got a big shock. The whole long table was covered in food. Lady Dimitrescu was sitting in a head of the table, and her three daughters on the right side.

There were some winebottles but you didn't belive there was any wine in those. Lady Dimitrescu was drinking some of that "wine" as she noticed you.

"Welcome, to dinner, Y/N. Come to sit here" She patted next to her, on her left side.

You nodded and walked there.

"Thanks for the food falls for Caroline and her helppers. They made this for us." Lady Dimitreacu said and nodded towards the kitchen doors.

"Well, that wa kind." You didn't know why you said that, Caroline is maiden after all. You were as it is, feeling really weird to sit in table full of Dimitrescu family members.

Then Cassandra started to speak.

-------------------

Authors note: Thank you for reading my story, I never tought that anyone would read this sh!t :D. This was by far the longest chapter I wrote. Hope you had fun reading this and didn't notice my many spelling errors. Ily all <3