chapter 3. the castle

Authors note: thank u for reading my story! Hope u like it. Im trying to make this chapter longer than others. :3

Outside. For your horror there were more of them. Those hands with greasy hair and sharp nails. Those hands looked to belong for some kind of werewolfs. Were these creatures living in this village?

You were scared and paniced.

They started to crawl closer. Blood dripping down their mouth and lips. You started to tear up. A sure, painfull, death was waiting for you. Only few inches away. One of the creatures hopped on you and you fell on the groumd. It made a deep cut on your leg. A sharp pain went trough your body when other one bited your arm.

Your blood was flowed out of your body and you were about to pass out. But then, just bedore you passed out, something really big appeared. Last thing you saw with your blurry eyes was that all the creatures were backing up and something big and tall walked towards you.

Then you passed out.

Next time you came back to consciousness, it was warm. You didn't open your eyes yet. Altough you heard someone reading book, flipping those old pages. The smell of this place was really good comared to the villages smell. Still, there was something about it what made you feel littlebit sick.

You tought for a second and decided to open your eyes.

It was bright at first but then your eyes started to get used to it. "This place is really pretty." You tought. No dirty things or blood stripes, everything was iintact and golden. Few velvet armchairs. Long starecase.

But then a young looking girl dressed as a maiden caught your eye.

"Oh, your awake!" She started. She sounded a littlebit stressed out. She stopped reading and put the book away.

"Are you feeling better?" The girl asked, "you were really in a bad shape when my lady found you."

"Umm, yeah." You answered as you looked down yor arm. It had some bandage on but it was still bleeding.

Then put of nowhere, a swarm appeared. You looked at it and got a shock when yhe swarm trasngormed into a girl.

That girl didn't look very good. As she was dressed in all black clothes and had blood all over her face. The maiden looked calm. Altough she had some swet aappearon her hands.

"Caroline! Have you got your tasks done?" A swarm girl asked in a bright tone of voice.

"Uhm, well, no, my lady." The maiden answered quietly.

"Well how about you taking care of them and I can ntroduce my self to her." The swarm girl giggled as she pulled out a dagger.

The maiden tired to stay but as the swarm girl looked her with an anger shining on her eyes, she decided to walk away, looking back of her shoulder as the swarm girl pushed you on the ground. You tired to back up, but she on top of your body.

"Well well, what do we have here? Im Daniela, one of the three sisters." The swarm girl explained. "I understanded that you are Y/N? Am I right?"
Daniela asked while pinning you on the floor, redy to strike you with her dagger.

"Y-yes, I am Y/N, Y/LN." You whispered in your horror. Now or never Im going to die, you tought.

A sharp pain. Daniela had striked you and was now drinking your blood. Along with sips. You screamed.

Then appeared two more swarm, they were those other sisters, you tought from your pain.

But those girls didn't attack as you tought. "Daniela! No, you can't, mother said no!" The other girl screamed.

Daniela stopped drinking and got of from you. "I couldn't resist! She was so easy to take over! And her blood, you don't even know! Daniela tired to fight back.

"Ugh! I can't stand you! Mother will hear about this, she wants to see Y/N." Other swarm girl said frustrated.

Mean time, the third girl came and helped you up. As she pulled you from the ground, she took quietly a short sip of your blood and grinned.

"I am Bella, and thats Cassandra and you already met Daniela. I must say that your blood is delicious!" Bella named girl stated.

"Caroline!" Cassandra screamed.

"Yes, my lady?" The maiden snorted while running to Cassandra.

"Would you bring Y/N to mother for us?" Daniela asked.

"Yes, o-of c-course." Caroline whispered.

"Thank you. And bye then Y/N!" All the three sisters grinned one last time as they disappeared for their swarms.

"Okey then, let's go." Caroline said and tired to smile but didn't do it.