chapter 4. the room

As you and Caroline walked upstairs, you left nice blood stripes on carpets. Caroline stopped infront of some really big and tall door. It had a golden features on it and middle of the door shone a golden head of demons head. Only the doorhandle was wooden.

"Okey, here we are." Caroline said

You just stood there looking stupid.

"Well, knock on the door, Lady Dimitrescu will let you in." Caroline adviced. "I need to go do my tasks done, bye!" Caroline waved and then left.

"Okey."

You waited Caroline walk in the end of the hallway, then stairs down. You knocked on the door. It echoed.

"Come in, please." A low tone of voice said.

You took a deep breath, opened the door and stepped in.

"Hello, you must be Y/N, am I right?" Low voiced woman said. You didn't see her face but saw that she was burning something like cigaret.

"Umm, yeah, Im Y/N." Your hart started to beat faster while talking.

"Im glad to meeet you finally, Y/N." Woman said as she stood up.

Wow, you tought. That woman was huge. She nearly touched the roof. That explained the tall door. Woman had a long white dress and big black hat that nearly covered her face. She had black gloves and if you saw right, there was blood in them. She also had a thick layer of red lipstick.

"So shocked, are you?" She chuckled. "I am Alcina Dimitrescu, the owner of this castle."

"Nice to meet you, Alcina." You smiled ttensely as she revealed her teeth, they were covered with blood.

"It's Lady Dimitrescu or my lady to you." She said coldly.

"Oh, im really sorry!" You were so scared in that moment, scared that she would kill you.

"It's nothing my dear. And don't be scared, im bot going to hurt you." She said like reading your mind.

You just nodded.

"I understood, that your going to stay here? As your parents, well..." Lady Dimitreacu nearly whispered the end sounding really sorry.

You tought for a second asking how did she know. Then you remember those eyes. Twinkle in yhe dark.

"You were there, weren't you?"

"Answer my question, are you going to stay?" She ignored you.

"Well yes, I think, if I just can." You finally said. "But, do you know who saved me, was it you?" You still tried in horror.

"Well someone had." She said and took by your shoulder.

You feeled her cold hand trough your hoodie.

"I will show you your room, come," She said as she ddirected you out of the room to the staircase.

You and Lady Dimitrescu stoped at laundry-room. She didn't say why but looked at yoour arm as she took something from the drawer. Something that looked like a needle, a bottle of alchol and a pretty cloth dekorated with white roses.

Authors note: Im so thankfull for u guys liking and reading this! <3
Im sorry for such short chapters but I try to make many chapters
Have a nice day! <3