chapter 8. the fear

You were walking on a hallway. You were going to a door. A small door, end of the hallway.

Suddenly, you saw some shadows. Then the monsters. There.were many more than outside before. You started to run.

As you ran the door seemed to back up from you. Monsters started to catch up.

Finally your hand touches the door handle. You open it and step inside as one of the monster nearly scratchesyour leg.

You close the door behind you in a relif but then you feel your heart stop.

Someone with a dagger, stabbing Cassandra. You didn't know who it was but were shocked and ran to help her.

As you went closer, you saw a man. He had a flask on her hand and some crystals jut out of his pocket. Lady Dimitrescu's daughters stickle's were lying on the floor. Not far from girl's crystalised bodys.

"What the heck are you doing and who are you?!" You shouted to the man.

"They were trying to kill me! I just want my daughter! This crazy bitches have chopped her in pieces!"

"Oh, well, that doesn't mean that you can kill them! They are family! My family..."

"I don't give a fuck!"

The man gave you one last piercing look and disappeared from the door to the hallway. You looked around and saw Lady Dimitrescu in the corner, sitting and losing a lot of blood, a dagger pointing out of her stomach.

You saw a light slowly fade away from her eyes. This can't be true. This must be a dream?

You ran towards her. Tears started to fall down on your cheeks. You were in a shock. Just day before yesterday you had met, the love of your life? Now you knew, you knew it. You loved this woman.

You carassed her cheek. Her tears had watered it up. She was crying too.

"He came here and, and-" She sobbed. You heard the pain in her voice. "He killed my dear daughters! That fucking man-thing!"

It was until now, you noticed that all windows were smashed open and a cold fresh air was blowing inside.

You tired to comfort Alcina by rubbing her cheek and humming a melody your mom used to hum.

"Y/N, listen to me very carefully, now." She whispered slowly in pain. Blood flowing out a wound that the stickle made.
"When I first saw you in the forest, I tought that I would make Mother Miranda really happy if I'de bring you to her."

You didn't know who Mother Miranda was but decided to ignore that and focus on listening what she had to say.

"The second I saw you in my castle, I didn't want to let you out of my sight. You're very smart and beautiful, Y/N.

And...

I think...

that I...

Just as she was ffinishing her sentence you saw light fade away from her beautiful eyes. What she was saying? Did you lost her, forever?

"NOO! NONO NO FUCK NO! This CAN'T be true!" You screamed trough your tears. "I LOVE YOU! I FUCKING LOVE YOU, ALCINA!!" You gave up, you just cried, there, every part of your body hurt like hell, it felt like hours passed, and then,

Everything went dark. Few metres away, a light spot came on. A glowing dark figure appeared in the spot. It had six wings, three on each side. It was like a crow, but with hands that had sharp long nails.

"How does it feel, Y/N?" A low womans voice started. "How does it feel to lose your, loved one? She chuckled.

"Who the fuck are you? You snapped.

"I, am Mother Miranda!" She said it as she would be so proud of her self.

"Take a breath, darling." She smiled.

You just sat next to Alcina's dead body, or where it had been. It was gone?

"Don't you get it? This is just a dream!"

"All of it?!" You were shocked again.

"Yes, all of it! For now.

"What tf you mean by 'for now'?! You crazy bitch!"

"Think about it! It's 9am here. In the 'real' world It's 7am. So, when you use you miserable brain, you may notice that you have exactly two hours to make that recent scene only a dream." Miranda laughed.

You stared her, a panic started to rise inside you. How the hell you're suppoused to pprevent this?

"But why you killed Alcina?"

"Ahh! She isn't what I want. Not Ethans stupid child Rose. Not even Alcina's dum siblings. You know, Im after you. You're the perfect vessel for my little child, Eva! She came closer to you and stroke your cheek so roughly that it started to bleed.

"I know that Alcina is trying to protect you from me. And that man, Ethan, is only a game piece! A help external to get you. First I just need to get rid of Alcina! Mother Miranda started to laugh uncontrollably.

Then she grabed you face licked some of you blood from your cheek.

"The clock is ticking, Y/N! Tik, tok, tik, tok...

She disappeared to flock of crows, but her laugh continued to echo.

"Fuck me." You were in a panic. Few tears still on What were you going to do? You fell in to your knees but soon felt like falling donw.

You slowly fell lower and lower, decided to close your eyes.

Next thing you saw when you opened your eyes, was vert paniced Lady Dimitrescu sitting on the edge of your bed.

You saw that she had a small tear falling down on her cheek.